Re: Single shot chars - controller

by TLEsquire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Single shot chars - controller

★ Expert

I find all the single shot chars are murder on my wrists to play any amount of time...I was super excited to play electric slide after autofire was added but now I want the same for engineer...would like it for wizard and super brainz too but since they charge not sure how that would work.

Anyone else have issues playing engineer?

Message 1 of 6 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@Gormey Scientist only just changed in last update, I think

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (354 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Gormey Those characters like Engineer are definitely harder on the wrist, because you're not taking time between shots to charge up or zoom in, as you would with other characters.
To be honest though, I'm just so used to it that it doesn't often register anymore & I haven't yet reconditioned myself to the autofire of either Slide or Scientist - suddenly realise halfway through a game with a "Doh!" moment 😂🤣
Message 2 of 6 (405 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Gormey  I only played Soldier and NC for a WHILE because of auto-firing weapons and would be happy for all characters to be automatic.

Message 3 of 6 (392 Views)

★ Expert
@ToastedSarnie Crap must have missed scientist was autofire...already maxed him unfortunately but will use him in rando so awesome.
Message 4 of 6 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gormey Scientist only just changed in last update, I think
Message 5 of 6 (355 Views)

★ Expert

I'm in the same boat as @ToastedSarnie , I'm having trouble retraining my instincts on the characters now lol But I really like the change and would love to see more of it. I have some nerve damage in my right hand and it causes less discomfort to have the auto-fire.

Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)