Sims Medieval Bundle Issue

by sophialetheia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Medieval Bundle Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchased Sims Medieval a long time ago. For some reason I didn't get to purchase the Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles. I don't know why they didn't continue this game its pretty good. Anyway when I tried searching for it on the Origin Store it wouldn't let me purchase the Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles alone. Its now in a bundle along with its base game. Its sold for $24.90. I talked to one of EA's customer support agent and I was told that I need to purchase the bundle. I told the agent that if I did, then I'd have two copies of the base game. And one of them would be wasted. Its a waste of money as well purchasing the based game over again. I wondered if there was a solution to this. I'd appreciate help with this. I hope you can give me a possible solution regarding this. Would be awesome if I can play the complete game. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Medieval Bundle Issue

Community Manager

Hey @sophialetheia if the game is not available by itself then the only way to purchase it would be as part of the pack.

I will pass your feedback on to the team in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (442 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @sophialetheia if the game is not available by itself then the only way to purchase it would be as part of the pack.

I will pass your feedback on to the team in relation to this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I see. That’s the same thing the agent told me. Which is my point. My base game would be wasted if I did that. But if there really isn’t anything you can do. Thanks for the help.
Message 3 of 4 (399 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sophialetheia, glad to be of help.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)