Sims 4

by TheGreatPunkkin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why on some sims 4 I see the neighborhood map is white until you hover over a neighbor hood but in my game it’s all color? What’s the difference in the game? Also noticed the menus are different too. 

Message 1 of 7 (540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4

[ Edited ]

@TheGreatPunkkin  I don't know what's happening on that other computer.  Maybe it's winter in-game, or something else is going on; or maybe that's the effect of a mod or cc item.  I can't see into someone else's system to figure it out.

Your screenshot is normal.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (446 Views)

All Replies

@TheGreatPunkkin  Can you post a couple of screenshots of what you see, and maybe link some screenshots of what you're describing from other games?  Please also let me know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS, and what version.

Message 2 of 7 (523 Views)

★★★ Novice

The first 2 are what I keep seeing and the 3rd all color one is what mine looks like. I run Windows 10. Just got a gaming tower in March. 

Message 3 of 7 (484 Views)

@TheGreatPunkkin  The first two don't look right at all to me, like maybe they're from a computer with a very weak graphics card and/or the settings are all at minimum.  The third screenshot is what I see myself, and what I see in others' screenshots as well.  So your system is working normally.

Message 4 of 7 (471 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I’ve seen in a YouTubers video. She also has a gaming computer and goes to all the ea things.
Message 5 of 7 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TheGreatPunkkin  I don't know what's happening on that other computer.  Maybe it's winter in-game, or something else is going on; or maybe that's the effect of a mod or cc item.  I can't see into someone else's system to figure it out.

Your screenshot is normal.

Message 6 of 7 (447 Views)

★★★ Novice

What I have finally found online says that’s what the older versions of sims 4 looked like before the patch for get together came out. 

Message 7 of 7 (413 Views)