Sims 3 Store Content

by werschturtle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Store Content

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is more feedback/suggestion than a question. I just left a help chat saying that it would be beneficial to bring this feedback here. I'm a long time sims player, Sims, Ultimate Sims 2 collection, and I own maybe 87% of DLC expansion and stuff pack for both Sims 3 and Sims 4. However back in the day when Sims 3 was still coming out with new expansion and stuff packs I could not afford to get content from the store, I could only watch the youtube video reviews and dream how awesome it would be to own one day. I continued to play Sims 3 even after Sims 4 came out, I didn't really get into Sims 4 until around the toddler update and haven't stopped playing since. However seeing all the sales that are given to Sims 4, the basegame and up to 50% off expansions and discounts off stuff and game packs are always nice to see. I would like to see the Sims 3 store content be on sale. Even if we look at the last store set that was release that was over six years ago, and for the earlier sets that were released i don't think we should be expected to pay full price for them anymore.So I guess if i had to put it in a question, is there any possibility that the sims 3 store will ever go on sale?

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Store Content

Community Manager

Hey @werschturtle thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 Store Content

Community Manager

Hey @werschturtle thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)