Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Simple answer to: Have we gotten our money's worth?

by 000No-Mercy000

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

400-500 hours of good times. Absolutely.

And the Game-As-A-Service cycle is only starting.

I have no issue with other types of game, I don't think it has to be an 'either/or' situation. Standard smile

Seriously dude all I hear from you is positive stuff from you about this game, I swear your just typing to please or just scared of complaining hoping to become an EA pet someday, I would respect you more if once you actually posted some truth and double dare you to actually criticise this heap of cow poo, which anthem is by the way, the game has more bugs than a zoo, more crashes than a destruction derby and a EA is more deaf than my dead Gran! EA are the destroyer of games and this pile of excriment is just proof of that. Your either a EA employee in disguise, a drug addict who takes to many happy pills, deluded and just doesn’t see this total failure for what it truly is, or just has something wrong with him like a spike in the brain. Lol! 

Message 21 of 28 (137 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Definately haven’t got my moneys worth, total disappointment and really angry I bought it at launch and wish I waited. Really angry I cannot return this piece of crap and get my money back, feel like I’ve been mugged while the mugger has given me an atomic wedgey and stamped on my testicles with his size 12’s

Message 22 of 28 (133 Views)

★★ Guide

Easy question. The game is totally worth the money I spent on it with 495 hours and I enjoy the game.

Message 23 of 28 (131 Views)

Champion

@000No-Mercy000 Condolences on losing your Gran, no one should have to go through it while being such a baby. Congrats on learning a big word like “testicles” though.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 24 of 28 (123 Views)

@000No-Mercy000 wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

400-500 hours of good times. Absolutely.

And the Game-As-A-Service cycle is only starting.

I have no issue with other types of game, I don't think it has to be an 'either/or' situation. Standard smile

Seriously dude all I hear from you is positive stuff from you about this game, ... *tin foil hat snark*

My enjoyment is all real. It's a shame you can only credit miserable experiences as genuine. Oops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 25 of 28 (118 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@cake404 wrote:

@000No-Mercy000 Condolences on losing your Gran, no one should have to go through it while being such a baby. Congrats on learning a big word like “testicles” though.

I can only assume your taking your anger out on me because your fat and a child, now toddle on by little boy and let the grownups talk. 

Message 26 of 28 (94 Views)

Champion

@000No-Mercy000 wrote:

@cake404 wrote:

I can only assume your taking your anger out on me because your fat and a child, now toddle on by little boy and let the grownups talk. 

I’m in my mid-thirties, for the record. And not particularly fat (not that that has any bearing on the discussion). You certainly don’t talk or act like a grownup though.

The only major bug I consistently keep encountering is the Pilot Data Error issue. Even then, it’s not so prevalent as to be completely gamebreaking (though it is certainly annoying when it happens a few times in a row). I don’t really remember any instances of the game outright crashing since the demo (where it happened less than half a dozen times for me).

If you’re having constant issues with the game crashing, it’s likely at least partially an issue on your end – with your hardware, or drivers, or both. This game has sold millions of copies. EA can’t really go and check what’s wrong with every particular install of the game. Since you’re out of luck with getting a refund at this point, you could try using these forums for their intended purpose, and asking for help from other players who may have had similar issues and could know how to resolve them. Talking **** about the game and those who enjoy it won’t get you any closer to enjoying it yourself.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 27 of 28 (120 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's a really good question.

I no longer play; I have no desire to play; I have very little expectation the game will ever be fixed and have content to a level I want to play.

The endgame is uniformly terrible across every measure and has zero longevity. It's a joke as a service-game proposition.

But considering it's a $15 game, yes, it's definitely value for money for the 20+ hours of reasonable quality entertainment I got.

Message 28 of 28 (106 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help