Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Simple answer to: Have we gotten our money's worth?

by Sku110ne

Original Post

Champion

I played every day since release.

I think that counts as an indisputable yes.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 11 of 28 (193 Views)

★★ Guide

Maybe.  Jury is still out on this.

Message 12 of 28 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yrs

Message 13 of 28 (177 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
the lousy 60bucks isnt the issue... i spend way more money being out a single night to party and thats like 8hours... so the money was def worth it. the real issue is what was promised and what we expected.. there the vast majority was incredibly dissapointed
Message 14 of 28 (173 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yep... worth it. Nearly 200hrs for me so I'm ok with that. 

Message 15 of 28 (149 Views)

★ Apprentice

Personally I would say I have gotten my moneys worth, and with future changes, content and improvement its an investment with an ongoing entertainment return. In saying that, I am also taking a small break of a week or so (until next content update, the Sunken), due to the repetitive and sporadic grind for legendaries. But once there is something new I'll be back in and searching for shiny lemons.

Message 16 of 28 (138 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There’s 2 schools of thought when it comes to determining a game’s value for me. Time and/or content. With that said, I believe both yes and no. The game fulfills the time aspect from how the game is designed: a looter shooter (albeit not a very good one). You play the game to get loot, level up, and get stronger. However, it fails to meet the content aspect since the game has very few things to do: freeplay, contracts, and three strongholds. It’s these three things that you’ll be spending all your time on and with no PvP to speak of (which I do agree with for a game like this) it makes an already small offering even smaller. So I’m gonna say both yes and no

Message 17 of 28 (120 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I played every day since release, the game has potential...hopefully BIOWARE fix everything on the next patch "End of April" if not..its a game over.
Message 18 of 28 (111 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

200 hrs in so 30 cents an hr is money well spent. That being said, it's starting to drag, with lack of content and loot issues and no use of crafting. So I'm starting to play less... 

Message 19 of 28 (102 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No for me. I expect a game to be played for several hundred hours, especially one like this. While I don't think its on par with Destiny, I don't feel like I've gotten what I should out of it.

But its not over so well see. Since they don't seem to be blocking continued play behind pay walls I should be able to eventually feel like I've gotten a good value from it. Fingers crossed.

Message 20 of 28 (75 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help