Re: Silly Question

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Silly Question

★ Novice

I m new to this site(I m from steam)

How does the subscription work?  whats the difference between the 4 dollar and 40 dollars choice? do I get more choices in games? also when i do get a subscription to this, are all the games i get free? or do i buy them like steam? thanks for reading this Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@SakuraAvalon29  The 4$ is the cost per month, the 40$ is the cost per year. 

You get access to the games listed here and you lose that access when you cancel your subscription. Your progress will be saved, though, so when you decide to renew the subscription, the progress won't be lost. You can buy the games, too. So when the subscription expires, the games that you've bought will be your library and you will have acces to them.

For more informations you can read this FAQ.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (574 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@SakuraAvalon29  The 4$ is the cost per month, the 40$ is the cost per year. 

You get access to the games listed here and you lose that access when you cancel your subscription. Your progress will be saved, though, so when you decide to renew the subscription, the progress won't be lost. You can buy the games, too. So when the subscription expires, the games that you've bought will be your library and you will have acces to them.

For more informations you can read this FAQ.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 5 (575 Views)

★ Novice

thank you for answering me :3
I wanted to be sure what i was getting into before i gave EA money.

Message 3 of 5 (456 Views)

The better value is, of course, the yearly subscription. Personally, i just prefer to get the games that i want instead of having access to a selection (no matter how good it is). But that's my personal preference. The Origin Access selection is quite nice and there is that discount, but i still like to decide myself what i want and what i don't. So, i buy the games from the store and i can play them anytime, without worrying about the subscription. Yes, it's more expensive that way, but i like to have access to my games at any given time. 

Message 4 of 5 (448 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for this great insight @ivrognard! And @SakuraAvalon29, no question is too silly to be asked here, in our Origin Community. So, just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (404 Views)