Silent Majority > SBMM Crybabies

by DankToliet

Original Post

Re: Silent Majority > SBMM Crybabies

@IlIlIIllIlIlIl I’m not an employee of respawn or EA. These are my personal opinions and thoughts on the subject. I’m just trying to provide as many perspectives on the topic as possible, so that people can make informed decisions of their own. I have posted threads in support of reduced SBMM and finding a happy medium with it.

I just want to see healthy debate and varying perspectives so people can develop informed opinions and views.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 25 (269 Views)

★ Guide

My problem with SBMM is when I solo queue. 99% of the time, it puts me in a squad with new players, or players that skill vice, would be in the bottom of ranked levels. Veil Im a dia player, having to fight people on my own or higher level. In unranked! That is just not fun!

Message 22 of 25 (228 Views)

★ Guide

this guy comes on calling people against sbmm crybabies, he doesnt want a healthy debate, you gotta give the people what they want. he likes to trash talk people who dont agree with him @DarthValtrex its nice to try to be mr. neutral but we dont live in that time anymore. mr. rogers has been dead a long time. 

Message 23 of 25 (207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@DankTolietHi man, I checked ck the link, but I couldn’t find the hard evidence you said. It was an interview with one guy who said they study and change, turn on and off the SBMM to collect data.

He said they had SBMM from day one, but it is not the exact same one from season 0; back then their system could have just worked based on kills or levels and max level then was 100, now we have a totally different ranking and levelling system.

Edit:

one thing about the title of this topic. Do you expect 70 million players come here and talk? How many games you know like this? This is the common way that forums work, only a few talk here, few on Reddit and a few on twitter. Even in the interview when they talked about “SBMM level sad joke in their office” it shows this small group of cry babies had enough effect as a group of “talking” players.

Edit 2:

if this SBMM is based on hours of playing, how I’m at lv 350 team up with a lv 25? I doubt if someone 325 levels below me played the same number of hours as me 🤔

Message 24 of 25 (195 Views)

★★★ Pro

Devs don't know nothings about their own SBMM. I'm sick of going against triple stacks and the darn system giving me noobs. 

Message 25 of 25 (149 Views)