Silencer On Gun New Event?

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Silencer On Gun New Event?

Hero

I have seen some talk of the new event. One thing i dont see spoken on is this gun appears to have a silencer on it? 

silencer.PNG

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 24 (629 Views)

Re: Silencer On Gun New Event?

★ Guide
@E9ine_AC seems to be the golden stab to me
Message 2 of 24 (610 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC I think the new event is just kitted weapons from care packs.
Message 3 of 24 (607 Views)

@E9ine_AC That would be fab
CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 24 (579 Views)

[ Edited ]

@E9ine_ACIt might an attempt at a new item that could help reduce the risk of third partying. I don't know how much I'll like it but I'll see what its like in game. There have been things that I did not think I would like, but end up liking when they implement them.

I just see any type of silencer as having the potential to turn into a "I can't hear foot steps" type of complaint. Except a silencer will be a "I can't hear where I'm being shot from" type of complaint. It will make people raging mad.

Then again it might just be a new gun. Oh, and in real life silencers do not exist for guns, they only produce suppressors which reduce the sound of a gun shot a little bit. But shooting the gun is still fairly loud. It's not what they show in movies.

Even using a pillow such as in movies has almost no effect on how loud the gun is. If you think it works take a pillow and put it in front of a speaker. It will reduce how loud the speaker is a bit, but it will not silence it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 24 (574 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I believe silencers will turn this game into warzone. Bunch of camping snipers hiding. I hope this isnt the case.

In the clip they show each legend getting kitted weapons from a care package. I believe the mode will be just that. No silencers.
Message 6 of 24 (531 Views)

Hero

It very well may be a gold barrel mod but in real world that things a silencer. lol

Message 7 of 24 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor “I believe silencers will turn this game into warzone” That isn’t already the case? XD remember that BH you sentinel blasted who was hiding xD
Message 8 of 24 (516 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q 🤣 One off thing.
Message 9 of 24 (513 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Thats why I don't think they'd do it. I can see things getting louder rather than quieter for that very reason.

Message 10 of 24 (502 Views)