Re: Sign in is currently unavailable

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign in is currently unavailable

★★★ Novice

I cannot sign in my origin account, its says sign in is currently unavailable...???don’t know what exactly the problem is...?? I tried so many times with ea.. but the problem is still there...Frown i’m really upset with EA.

Plz can anybody help me...

need a help Frown

Message 1 of 6 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you cannot set up a chat or a callback @Sykboi then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I've tried all the tricks still no success I've been down from EA for 3 days this is ridiculous
Message 2 of 6 (350 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Sykboi please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (342 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @bigmyke47. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi, Darko
I appreciate ur feedback but recently i am from 🇦🇪 UAE, which is not listed on callback category, so I am not able to call with them..so is there any option to get a call from them.
But regarding chat, all the advisers says same things but no things progress has happened;(
I need a help..
I want to play more more
Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)

Community Manager

If you cannot set up a chat or a callback @Sykboi then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (331 Views)