Re: Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

by Anon56C

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

★ Novice

Dear Origin,

Hello.

I currently have a problem that when I log in my account, it says that Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Now, I cannot log in my account and play my favorite game which is APEX. The problem happened after a successful online transaction buying in-game money on the Tokyo server.

I started to play this game in America because I am currently studying in America. Last week was my spring break and I went back to China, that is the reason why that I was playing on the Tokyo server and bought some in-game money on the Tokyo server. Additional, I do have some transactions buying in-game money on the American server too. All the transactions were done by myself with 2 different credit cards. The reason why I changed my credit card is that my old one was lost with my wallet, and the one that I used on the Tokyo server is a new one.

I really love this game and I hope that I can have my account back soon since I have spent a lot of time on it and a lot of money not only on APEX but also for the luxury edition of Battlefield V that I bought.

The reason why I am writing my problem here is because of that when I was writing a report in "contact us", my case was not recorded.

Best regards,

Jimmy Liang

Message 1 of 5 (658 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @HarrietSenpai can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (644 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @HarrietSenpai can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (645 Views)

★ Novice

but they don’t record my case when I send them, it always says that there is no my case and I never receive a confirmation email

Message 3 of 5 (625 Views)

Community Manager

If your case is not listed @HarrietSenpai then I imagine that it is the case that you have multiple Origin accounts and submitted the case on a secondary account.

Best thing to do is check your emails to see if you have multiple accounts and if you can find the case continue it and explain to the adviser the issues and that you have multiple accounts.

If you cannot find it the account then simply start a new case.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (617 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

The 10.5.41 origin works.

I also have /noUpdate at the end of the origin shortcut. (no need to reinstall every time)

I can access my games through the origin game library, however all shortcuts do not work as they try to update origin to the bad version.

It is a temporary fix but it has worked for me...

Message 5 of 5 (442 Views)