Sign In Not Working

by sophschoi

Original Post

Sign In Not Working

★ Novice

I have two different computers that I'm trying to access my sims game from. I changed the password on one computer and then after I logged out of the origin account from that computer I went to my other computer. However, whenever I try to sign in, the sign in button does absolutely nothing. If I put in just my email then it'll say that my password is wrong or something but then when I put in the password and press the button to sign in, nothing happens. Nothing loads or even changes so it's as if the sign in button isn't even working. I don't think the issue is with the two different computers using the same origin account because when I try to sign in using a different origin email and password, the same problem happens. It was working just fine a couple of weeks ago and I can log in using the other computer but not this one for some reason.

Message 1 of 5 (366 Views)

Re: Sign In Not Working

★★★★ Novice

And if you ask for a password reset?

Message 2 of 5 (339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Visit this guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bHJQ-_0bMo
Hope it is helpful

Message 3 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you still do not find a solution, try sending them an email or through the service center on the site

Message 4 of 5 (330 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sophschoi it sounds like a system-related issue, can you try to log in on both the app and in your browser to see if you have the same issue?

It's unlikely to be an account issue as if it was it would be on both devices.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (318 Views)