by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Shroud.....

★★★ Apprentice

Lol...hes the one who everybody says is a god so why dont he prove it

Message 31 of 41 (442 Views)

★★ Guide

Stop giving this post love, it was clearly a damn bait and every ones coming here to post lmao. Anyone who has seen Shroud play any game period solo knows he's just a beast at FPS games because he's played since he was young and just has damn good eyes on him and tracking. We don't need to listen to this buffoon who has been playing games for 30 years and says the PC's are made only for "work"  

Message 32 of 41 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Some say intelligence declines with age. 

Message 33 of 41 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

True...but some people cant work a real job and give childeren false hopes...nlnesides why hasnt he been here degending himself and rely on people like you yo do it for him and suppprt him as well!

My next response will be directly to shroud himself if he has the guts to defend himself!

Message 34 of 41 (423 Views)

★★ Pro

Inb4 Shroud senses a disturbance in the force and arrives on the EA answers forum to defend his honor against some clueless geriatric hater.

In WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL b4 I reckon.

Message 35 of 41 (399 Views)

★★ Guide

He also got all the way there. Its not just about that final kill/win.

Message 36 of 41 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Okay, somebody just said that Shroud sucks ah ah fun!

Not really big fun of him or any other streamer but darling, he knows how to play and i believe that he'll smash it even with randos! 

Stop being jealous honey! 

Message 37 of 41 (390 Views)

★★ Pro
@theforgotin1 fps on console is not even supposed to be competitive, you can be mad all you want but that's the truth, you bragging about being 50 and you out here acting like a 15 yo bashing on shroud like you can do any better than him, calling most pc players cheating, do you even know there is a lot of PS and XB cheaters too? i guess not. 30years of bullsht gaming. gimme a break old man.
Message 38 of 41 (383 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Says he's 50...types like he's 12. 

And do you honestly think Shroud frequents these forums? Spoiler alert, he doesn't. 

Message 39 of 41 (354 Views)

Community Manager

@SixthOTD Actually, I checked the logs and.... no, he does not... 

There are quite a few accounts that use very similar usernames though. Tongue out

I wanted to pop in and remind folks of the rules, keep it civil and follow the rules - Link

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 40 of 41 (347 Views)