Re: Shroud.....

by theforgotin1

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I never said that but no one has accuracy like that without cheating...let me guess you were one of his squadmates.

Message 11 of 41 (339 Views)

★★ Expert

@theforgotin1 

River Raid was my favourite. Then I got jealous when my classmate received a Coleco vision with the Smurfs game for gis bday..p!ssed me right off. 

Did you ever play Rampage on a Tandy 1000?

Yup...I'm a generations gamer!

Heart

Message 12 of 41 (330 Views)

★★ Expert

+1

Also not a huge fan...I have  student that looks just like him...I call him Shroud everyday but he has no clue wth I'm jabbering about...too funny...

Message 13 of 41 (329 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jumanjaydazed Yes i have..and even played it in the arcade when they where still around....what ever happened to those?
Message 14 of 41 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@theforgotin1 

Do you means Shroud should play with Random to prove he's good by carrying the whole team by himself ? Prove he's GOD against cheaters as well ?

Diegosaurus try that yesterday, he is naturally good, but at high rank, it's hard to beat pre-made team, especially cheaters pre-made team. Since diamond cost 4 RP, you can easily downhill when you trial and error with random who is out of synch with you.

What is your rank by the way?  

Message 15 of 41 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ha! Most PC players are hackers??? Most?????? That is so stupid.

Message 16 of 41 (306 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes...put shroud in console with random squad and see what he can do! Like i previously stated no one has accuracy like that without cheating! I quit playing apex because of all the cheaters and several other problems that i have with it. I cant believe im going to say thus but id rather play fortnite or pubg now than apex!

Message 17 of 41 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

What is the point of this post? You think that since one of the best FPS players out there has good aim that he must be cheating? You are making absolutely no sense. 

Your line about putting him in a console game with "true gammers" literally made me laugh out loud. Are you 12?

Message 18 of 41 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@theforgotin1 lol this has got to be a troll.
Shroud played LAN in front of huge audiences.
He's proven he can aim lol....
Message 19 of 41 (281 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@QazaqD wrote:
@theforgotin1lol this has got to be a troll.
Shroud played LAN in front of huge audiences.
He's proven he can aim lol....

Seriously. He would not be where he is today if he was a cheater. 

Message 20 of 41 (277 Views)