• Shorter Showdown Seasons (4 days)
  • Increased bonus fans based on lineup
  • Showdown Seasons allow your Ultimate Lineup
  • All new end of season rewards

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

Re: Showdown Updates (03/30/20)

★★★★ Novice

The showdown problem is real. I've had quite a few different match turns end, then magically I am declared a loss by "forfeit"??

It's strange that less than 30 minutes after the open of a new Showdown tournament on Monday morning, you have a leader-board with 300k fans? I've got a powerful mobile device and lots of experience and higher quality well fitting teams, but even with straight back to back games can't seem to get 1,2,or 300k that fast.

With the thousands of dollars some of us contribute to this platform, we expect much fairer and transparent play. What is EA doing about it in this game? As a stockholder I scratch my head and sometimes and wonder why I invest in this company still, when some of the basic requirements for excellent customer experience is ignored.

Please direct me to someone who can actually give us an honest non-scripted answer.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: Showdown Updates (03/30/20)

Community Manager
@carwing17 When the opponent doesn't play their match the forfeits will show up as a loss at the game results screen, however that should only be a UI bug and you're still receiving the correct amount of rewards. That error is being tracked by the NBA Live Mobile team. We have a thread where we're tracking it in this thread I merged one of your similar responses to: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Showdown-issue/m-p/8836806/highlight/true#M1919
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)