Re: Show me your ideas and please be creative

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Show me your ideas and please be creative

★★★★★ Guide

As the title suggests i would like to listen to your ideas: i have 1950 crafting material so within the next 5 i will be in paradise and here, now, i wanna know what legendary item would you  craft?

I've got no ideas so, everything is welcome. Weird stuff mostly please!

Love you all

Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I'd keep tabs on the store and see what comes up for legend tokens (the ones that require you to have the legendary skin already). If you don't have the skin, you can craft it to then get the one available for the legend tokens. I did this with the recent r99 skin, and flatline skin.

I also got the lifeline finisher (syringe to the head) as  I loved that and had to have it.

I wouldn't craft legend skins though. You never see those in game lol.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (239 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I'd keep tabs on the store and see what comes up for legend tokens (the ones that require you to have the legendary skin already). If you don't have the skin, you can craft it to then get the one available for the legend tokens. I did this with the recent r99 skin, and flatline skin.

I also got the lifeline finisher (syringe to the head) as  I loved that and had to have it.

I wouldn't craft legend skins though. You never see those in game lol.

Message 2 of 6 (240 Views)

★ Guide
@Silz616 This is such a good idea!
Message 3 of 6 (232 Views)

★★★ Pro
@AWOL_312 Get legend skins so you can flex on your teammates but if I had to choose I'd go for some " P2W weapon skins" as they call it, or a new finisher for whoever I enjoy using.
Message 4 of 6 (216 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Pretzelnutcake wrote:
@AWOL_312Get legend skins so you can flex on your teammates but if I had to choose I'd go for some " P2W weapon skins" as they call it, or a new finisher for whoever I enjoy using.

That's a really good idea but of course to show off your brand new skin is always a thing ah ah

Message 5 of 6 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Similar to @Silz616, very smart suggestion. I'd wait for big releases for my favorite legend and go on a shopping spree Party hat They're really good at changing it up in the store.

Weird suggestion? Legendary L-star skin Large smile or maybe Wingman skin, can't get enough of the wingman to this day

Message 6 of 6 (183 Views)