Should i wait for Winter express 2020??

by Ac1d_ApexVeteran

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Should i wait for Winter express 2020??

★ Novice

I was going to buy the bloodhound edition but all of sudden i thought EA might be releasing better skins for different legends (incl bloodhound) this winter???

Message 1 of 6 (313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Should i wait for Winter express 2020??

@Ac1d_ApexVeteran I think it kind of depends.. Winter Express skins are likely going to be holiday themed, which is cool. But those sort of lose their appeal after the holiday has passed.

I tend to opt for skins that I can use year round. I might buy the Gibi skin though.. If you have some skins you can use year round. Then yeah maybe wait for the Winter Express. If not, maybe the Bloodhound edition.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Ac1d_ApexVeteran They are supposed to bringing back a few bloodhound skins for the holidays.
Message 2 of 6 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

According to recent leaks, the old ways bloodhound and that owl bloodhound will be coming back for 1800 apex coins each. 

Message 3 of 6 (278 Views)

★ Novice

Well i guess waiting paid of.... Bloodhound edition got slashed to 30% off on steam

Message 4 of 6 (232 Views)

Champion
@Ac1d_ApexVeteran On ps there is a bloodhound + lifeline edition. It is a better deal as you get extra coins and more skins. I'd look at that one.
Message 5 of 6 (230 Views)

@Ac1d_ApexVeteran I think it kind of depends.. Winter Express skins are likely going to be holiday themed, which is cool. But those sort of lose their appeal after the holiday has passed.

I tend to opt for skins that I can use year round. I might buy the Gibi skin though.. If you have some skins you can use year round. Then yeah maybe wait for the Winter Express. If not, maybe the Bloodhound edition.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (204 Views)