Re: Should I quit?

by denial1877777

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@MekaDeth555 if you read the posts made by me most of your questions have already been answered. My mouse dpi is not adjustable thus I need to buy a new mouse. Mouse acceleration is turned off. Naturally I wrist aim, however all my practice has been arm aiming as it seems to work better when snapping to targets. I'm able to do it without thinking about it now, I just gotta practice in actual game scenarios. 

Message 41 of 47 (310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also if you are on a tighter budget I would recommend the Logitech G203, It's not on that "flawless" list yet but I can assure you it is a "flawless" sensor! Also it's around $29 USD so it's the best budget mouse you can get basically! 

Please take my advice and get back to me afterward. Some more advice I would give is to check your FPS in game and make sure you're getting at least a constant 60 fps. If not I would consider upgrading your hardware. I recently purchased a 240hz monitor because my computer was beefy enough to do 140+ FPS in game yet I was stuck with a 4k 60hz monitor so I was only really seeing 60 frames per second. Jumping from 60hz to 240hz was HUGE, the response and feedback I get from the mouse now in FPS is UNEQUIVOCALLY better I wish I invested in it a long time ago! That upgrade alone made my gameplay improve also. So keep in mind there are a lot of factors that could be why you are not doing great, the main one I believe is your cm/360 is too low and you're over aiming. Secondly the cyberpower pc gaming mouse and all other included mice from vendors that sell pre configured PC's are literally hot garbage! Third you need to get your cm/360 dialed in to 45ish to start and practice on CSGO and Aim Hero / Kovaak's to get you some muscle memory. Also you will need to watch some high skill cap players so you can get some more game sense and learn some tips and tricks. Let me know how it goes if you end up getting a new mouse and taking my advice, look forward to seeing you improve!

Message 42 of 47 (309 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks @ViqTiM that helps a lot. I'll be buying from this list 

Message 43 of 47 (308 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@VatsV use mousesensitivity.com & mousesensitivity.net to match your game's sensitivities to one another. I use 2.3 sensitivity / 400 dpi in CSGO & Apex Legends so I convert that to say BF5 it was 55 FOV and 13% and i IMMEDIATELY started DESTROYING lol. I went like 15-1 within 5 or 7 minutes of joining and people were accusing me of cheating, it was amazing! Hope that helps you!

Message 44 of 47 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

So I gonna be the douche and say what alt of ppl feel but won't say cause they'll get called toxic. If your a 28 with less than a 1 kd you should quit...sorry but if your not dealing dmg and getting kills your a sandbag weighing your team down. You can have have fun and keep playing if you want but there's tons of players like myself who would feel robbed of fun with a player like yourself on my team. Maybe play some other fps titles that have a solo mode to gain some fps experience then come back. This game forces squad play so you can either hang or you can't. 

Like I said...just my opinion...brutal but honest. But the choice is ultimately yours. Even if you were my brother or best friend I wouldn't play with you if you couldn't contribute. The only fun I personally have in this game I gauge by kills and wins...

But again...just my opinion....

Want to know why people would call that toxic? Because it is toxic. I mean I get frustrated with someone who cant pull their weight, but it's not like I'm playing a a ranked league of legends game and am stuck with them for a minimum of 15 to 40 minutes.

Message 45 of 47 (270 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you want to get better at Apex and can't currently aim then stop playing Apex or any BR for awhile and play some multiplayer deathmatch games. Try CSGO as it's free...  or run a deathmatch with bots like Unreal Tournament (also free).  That way you can get heaps of practice aiming an shooting.    When you feel your aim is getting better come back to the BR games.  Trying to learn aim while playing a BR is a very slow way to do it as you spend so much time in the lobby and looting.  

Hope this helps.

Message 46 of 47 (256 Views)

★ Guide
Watch some streamers to learn strategies/techniques.
Message 47 of 47 (251 Views)