Re: Shotguns have the worst hit registration in game

by hayhor

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@DoYaSeeMe I don't have any clips at the moment. if I have it happen again anytime soon I'll take a clip. I won't touch the TT anymore because of it. But I'll pick it up and see if I can get some clips of it. It's really rare for me to pick up the TT these days. Has to be a situation in which it's the only gun I find on drop and have no choice. But even then I tend to prefer the P2020 or Moz.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 16 (245 Views)

★★★ Expert

“Shotguns have the worst hit reg in the game”

Hold my Wingman.

Message 12 of 16 (240 Views)

★★ Guide

This is straight on point. But I still wonder how can games like Call of Duty have it work much better. I don't remember hit registration being nearly as bad as here. Is it net code or bad servers?

Message 13 of 16 (217 Views)

Champion
@BrokenCompile It takes 2 shots to kill someone in COD so yeah you will notice it more in Apex. It happens in both tho.
Message 14 of 16 (201 Views)

★★ Guide

Actually it would be more noticeable if ttk is lower, since every shot is more significant.

Message 15 of 16 (197 Views)

Champion
@BrokenCompile Nah cause most of COD is shooting people who dont even have time to turn and face you. In Apex your opponents have lots of time to recover. The more bullets you have to fire the more you will notice it.
Message 16 of 16 (194 Views)