Shortest Play Session?

by pastaclown

Original Post

Re: Shortest Play Session?

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown I edited my last comment, I'll delete this one if I know you read it
Message 11 of 20 (458 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q You don't have to delete it, but yes I read your comments. 

Message 12 of 20 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown Well I still wanted to but when I tried I couldnt. Guess what other members said was true. If a comment gets mentioned you cant delete it (at least not by pressing the 3 dots and choosing 'delete post') xD.

Hope you soon get to play the stable game tho. Or else you can always play my little pony. Get it, stable... Pony! Ha harhardieharharhar. I'm sorry Frown xD
Message 13 of 20 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown I just started and practised for 5 mins in firing range. My ISP technician called me for some problems regarding my router. So I had to quit. :/
Message 14 of 20 (388 Views)

Hero
@pastaclown Heh you cant blame everyone and or the game just because you had some bad apples. Levels you are matched up with does not mean a thing. In fact their K/D may even be better then your even at that level.

My gibby smurf i tried is level 10 with a 50 K/D ratio. So when you got smurfs like this or others you will see their skill level is close to yours. Mind you when my gibby dies it will drastically drop from only a few kills. Anywhere from 50 to a easy 10 from only few deaths.

With that being said this is not a solo game. It would virtually make a lot legends non usable from a logical survival stance being solo. I like the game how its designed im quite happy they didnt add solo the game would not be the same as solo. We all come across not so great players. We all have delt with teams who dont care about us but do each other. That is not every one though. I hardly ever encounter bad teams where anyone would break away. I mostly have disconnects once downed. But they do help while there. haha

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 20 (372 Views)

Hero
@pastaclown This is one major reason I have over 200 people on my friends list. If i play with someone and our game play vibes together well best believe i add them. I make it so if i do solo que its totally on me as i have plenty of people to invite.

I am not sure if players do things to warrant teams to act like we dont exist or if that player is new and knows no different or the player may just be one those guys who wanna solo. A big thing ive noticed is when playing with preds even myself we instantly go to 3 stack building in frag. A lot my team mates will break off scared to land with us or them. That is most I get out of matches. I have people who are not willing to drop with me cause of people around.

I am sorry yall get these type players but i hardly ever encounter them. In fact when i go into a match i already assume im the only one. That way i cant be let down.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 20 (367 Views)

Champion

@pastaclown  On the day hyperscape released I intended to play apex before hyperscape went live.

Logged on, played 10 minutes of firing range to warm up, headed back to the lobby and just thought to myself "Nah, can't be bothered" and played sims instead. XD

Haven't been back on apex since lol, thoroughly burnt out, and I've not really enjoyed this season that much either.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 20 (338 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown Yeah weve talked about the whole premade team thing before and I'd play with you if I could, tho you'd have some frustrations with me as I am not your level.

Today I played mostly with randoms and had one that made me smile. Went into the LTM and one of the randos drops us terribly, dies and quits. The other one I'm with is clearly a kid (was the way he typed in stuff to tell me things) but seemed ok at fighting so we kept going after we fought off 2 teams. He kept wanting to go straight to this open area that was in the circle. I had to talk him out of it twice and told him we would fight on the edge. We did that and won the match. He then turns on his mic and really excitedly says "that my first win in this!" So a horrible start to a game ended up being the highlight of a kids day. And he knows a better strategy for the mode now.
Message 18 of 20 (297 Views)

★★ Expert

@hayhor the thing is though, when I play with friends, I don't care if they're bad or not. My friends list is for actual friends, not "players that perform well". That's why there's only like, 4 people on it? I could never ask friends or randoms to play better, cause I don't pay their bills, and I don't necessarily care how good or bad they are. I care about my performance, which is why I adored solos, because it directly told you how good you were doing. Squads? Not so much. You can't really say, "Hey I'm doing poorly." when you lose multiple 1v3s because your teammates can't deal more than 200 damage you know? In contrast, you also can't really say, "Hey I'm doing well." when you hit end-screen and realize you've got 13 kills 700 damage but your teammate has 4 kills 2600 damage. 

I played with a friend who swapped from PS4 to PC, and they were terrible. With good reason too, no knocks on them, it's hard to swap from console to PC if you've never gamed on PC before. But duos would neeeeever pop for us, so we'd always be stuck in trios, and then we'd always get stuck with one of the aforementioned player types. It got frustrating after a while, same with just generally playing Apex, so we haven't played in a while. Maybe with cross-play we'll play a few rounds again. 

Good comms are always much more appreciated than good aim. Good comms save gaves while good aim can only get you so far. I hope that kid keeps having a good time with Apex. 

Message 19 of 20 (282 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown Yeah there is no way I could move to PC and use a MnK. If I moved I would still play controller.
Message 20 of 20 (277 Views)