Re: Shopping Cart Feature worked in March 2019, What's Up??

by GarransGaming

Original Post

Shopping Cart Feature worked in March 2019, What's Up??

★★★ Novice

What's Up EA?????

The Shopping Cart Feature worked when I ordered in March 2019.  Why is it not working so that I may make my order today June 2019?   What are you guys doing over there?  You have got to get it together.  This is supposed to be a business.  One of the easiest ways to loose customers is like this.  I stopped playing for two years because you guys are way behind in the learning curve.   Hope I didn't make a mistake by coming back.

MsDSweet

Message 1 of 4 (417 Views)

Community Manager

@MsDSweets 

What exactly was happening from your end with the shopping cart, were you getting a specific error? Were you using the Origin client or trying to make a purchase through a web browser?

If you need immediate help in making a purchase for your Origin account please don't hesitate to contact our Live-Support team via live-chat. We want to make sure you don't miss out on any sales or promotions if you're having trouble purchasing something from the store. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm also trying to purchase BFV. I've tried via the origin app and via the origin webpage and get this on both : Whoops!
An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: https://gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/carts2/store-cart-purchase-1560013756914/offerEntries?storeId=... 400 (Bad Request)]
Message 3 of 4 (376 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks Blueberry, for your response.  

It gave the errors mentioned by the other gamer, (please forgive, I do not remember their handle).  In addition and to be more specific, it would only allow me to place one item and then it wanted payment.  

It was a major challenge.  I exercised extensive patience ... and kept trying and trying and........  Eventually I was able to make it work.   

You folks at EA have a lot going on and when a sale pops up, your client base jumps in by the tens of thousands.  I get it.

My suggestion would be if EA could create a shopping cart or allow clients to turn their wishlist into a shopping cart (allowing us to purchase any number of or all of the items contained therein).   Whatever you do, creating a shopping cart should be easy.  Remember, if your clients have a hard time making a purchase, they will eventually stop making purchases.

The bewilderment for your client base is the fact that EA has been operating in the online world for quite some time and when the basics, like shopping carts, fall between the cracks, we get frustrated and disillusioned.

Looking forward to the ease of shopping in the near future.  Have an awesome day.

Message 4 of 4 (371 Views)