Shooting tips

by BigRay1222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shooting tips

★★ Novice

It seems like when I get ready to shoot, I accidentally melee first, which causes me to lose more gunfights than I ought to lose. Any tips? Switching buttons doesnt seem to work😂

Message 1 of 7 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Shooting tips

★ Pro

Sounds to me like your panic flinching, so your squeezing all your fingers in stead of just one... my bro in law does this a lot with a controller, relax your grip and spend sometime in training mode!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (263 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

You're pressing attack before you draw your weapon.

I've personally requested to add te option to make the shoot bind draw weapons instead of melee when you attack with weapons holstered but it hasn't been added so far.

Message 2 of 7 (303 Views)

★★ Novice

What about when I aim down the scope and punch? Could i be somehow pressing down on the right bumper while trying to shoot out of pure reaction? Just trying to figure out what is causing it so i can get better. This just seems to be the only thing holding me back

Message 3 of 7 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BigRay1222 Spend some time in training...

Look at your hands right before shooting...

All I can think off...
Message 4 of 7 (285 Views)

★★ Novice
@Koochi-Q Thanks🙂
Message 5 of 7 (279 Views)

★ Pro

Sounds to me like your panic flinching, so your squeezing all your fingers in stead of just one... my bro in law does this a lot with a controller, relax your grip and spend sometime in training mode!

Message 6 of 7 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Jem450R Hey! No duplicate solutions! Get your own or I’m sueing you for plagiarism! XD

Matter of fact, pay up now or I’m still sueing since I’m greedy!
Message 7 of 7 (221 Views)