Shoot to Miss in order to hit most of your shoots !

by Mast3rMirror

Original Post

Shoot to Miss in order to hit most of your shoots !

★ Guide

Basically what I noticed after so many games that in order to have a consistent damage in the game and able to kill fast you must shoot as if you want to miss the enemy .

what I mean by that if u try to aim with your gun directly at the enemy you going to miss  . 

you all had those fights you next to the enemy you blow entire magazine just find out u hit them for 0 damage. in any other game you would probably kil them . But in this game u need to aim little to right or left from the target to hit those shoot .

I watch many good streamers I notice every single time they don't directly aim at the target but to the left or right from the target like 1 feet away . 

shooting in the game is weird . 

Message 1 of 8 (425 Views)

Re: Shoot to Miss in order to hit most of your shoots !

★ Novice

Well the game does run on the source engine, So I'm assuming the guns a have a set spread just like counter strike.  So you have to learn how the guns spread. The p2020 shoot just like a p250 on ccgo I've noticed.

Message 2 of 8 (383 Views)

★ Guide

FPS games are being changed to, "act," or, "respond," as if these guns are being shot in RL...  Yet, the bullet trajectory is completely off.  They are, "trying," to create a realistic type of gun fire, but it's horrific.

Message 3 of 8 (373 Views)

★ Novice
I will try this because I can't kill anyone in this game, strangely since last patch. I've played around 40 games and got 1 kill. Prior to the patch I got 60 in less games. Something ain't working for me so I'll try aim off
Message 4 of 8 (328 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

the word you're looking for is projectile lol ..  its not shoot to miss, its lead your shots

Message 5 of 8 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

the guns aren't hit scan, you have to account for projectile travel. when aiming at a static target, you don't shoot to the left or right....lol. but once you start shooting at a target he will start strafing left or right or running.... in which case you must lead your shots to account for travel time of bullets.....so here, yes aiming directly at target will result in zero hits unless you are at close range. 

this isn't new... i'm trying to think of the first big shooter to have bullet travel and drop off. maybe it was battlefield 1942? definitely one of the early battlefields, maybe bf2 or the first bad company? 

Message 6 of 8 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

so all those hit markers i see and that tell me im doing damage are wrong??

I've emptied mag after mag into targets and they did not have a chance to heal and i keep seeing numbers floating and hit markers but when they shoot me i drop right away even if we have same loadout. ?

Theres something very wrong with game , I used to be able to get on avg.3-6 kills a game now im lucky if i get one.

Either everybody got really good all of a sudden or i got really bad? 

I think people are just buying hacks cuz theyre fed up of getting wrecked by hackers so why not join the party?

spectate those guys with 1000 kills plus you'll be amazed at how good they are . they NEVER miss a shot   AMAZING HUH?

Message 7 of 8 (277 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
dude i have 120 hours in the game and ive only encountered someone i suspected they were cheating one time.. i think youre blowing this out of proportion
Message 8 of 8 (270 Views)