Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Shared loot?

by ukvolt

Original Post

Shared loot?

★★★★ Apprentice

Is this a bug or the new loot update?

So basically I did 2 missions and the other members of my team are picking up my loot.

So this begs the question, is all loot drops now shared?

Message 1 of 10 (216 Views)

Re: Shared loot?

★★★★★ Novice
i noticed that items dropped from mission chest are autolooted from far, maybe cause of this u think that they are picking up ur loot?
Message 2 of 10 (184 Views)

★★ Newbie

Nope I can also confirm. It happens if another player runs over the loot, it loots it to you as well. This is super annoying when you don't want to pick up specific loot.

Message 3 of 10 (179 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
great, now this... freeplay will be awesome now when getting picked up useless blue items while having limited inventory
Message 4 of 10 (165 Views)

★★ Newbie

Literally filled my bags in 25 min in freeplay from people running over loot. Now I have to leave and shard crap too early.

Message 5 of 10 (159 Views)

★ Guide

Great one fix, creates 3 bugs. They better go out and buy a fly swatter at the local featured hardware store. Oh wait this weeks rotation of items is a diaper, leaf blower and some zip ties. 

Message 6 of 10 (152 Views)

★★ Newbie

Tell me about it. I mean how do you not catch this in testing. literally 1 item drop when people are within loot range and they would see the issue. Now I have to spend half my farming time in load screens from mission end to Fort back into freeplay..... GG Bioware

Message 7 of 10 (147 Views)

★ Guide

...waiting for hotfix....

Message 8 of 10 (143 Views)

★★ Newbie

Honestly this is probably the last straw for me. Its a sea of Blues and Purples in GM2/3. Not enough drops to justify the RNG factor of inscriptions. When you do get a Legend drop its 95% of the time total garbage and tons of hours in between getting another. Now a time wasting loot bug.

Message 9 of 10 (135 Views)

★★ Guide

@ukvolt  While I agree that it's really irritating and hope it get's fixed. Imagine all the legendary drops you'll get. Realistically speaking if you had 4 people who were legendary farming somewhere, every time one person got a legendary everyone would get it. I have had missions where there's like 2 people who have gotten like 6 legendary drops and I get none. Now no more of that. Might be able to exploit that while it lasts.

Message 10 of 10 (111 Views)
Twitter Stream