Re: Shared Vanquishes

by ToastedSarnie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shared Vanquishes

★★★★★ Guide

Shared vanquishes seem to be not a thing in this game. Has anyone experienced taking 90% of someone's hit points and then a teammate takes them out with one shot and you get the assist? If its not part of the game like GW1 that is okay' but if it is, it needs some attention.

Message 1 of 6 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@FootSoldier9908 I think they do exist, remember discussion about it in the alpha, but the % needed looking at, as it was very rare anyone got them 😕

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (426 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@FootSoldier9908 I think they do exist, remember discussion about it in the alpha, but the % needed looking at, as it was very rare anyone got them 😕
Message 2 of 6 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I certainly hope so. Ive got a few hours of gameplay with vanquishes reflecting numbers like I mentioned above. Thanks for the reply. Definitely needs attention.

Message 3 of 6 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FootSoldier9908 No problem, I agree with you!
Message 4 of 6 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FootSoldier9908 They are still in the game but I have no idea how to attain them. Most time I get assists even when I do most of the damage and sometimes I get a shared vanquish, only it’s just called a vanquish but I see my teammates name in the killfeed.
Message 5 of 6 (389 Views)

@FootSoldier9908 Definitely an issue. The way kills are distributed in general is confusing to say the least. The percentages of “what constitutes what” definitely need tweaking. I’m all for damage output vs damage taken or a ratio of such, this would determine ones activity in a match. Tanks are supposed to take damage, yet there is no fame in being a meat-shield in this game. I battle, while my teammates lurk in the shadows pilfering my kills. It’s a rough life, like being an offensive lineman in football! 🤙
Message 6 of 6 (300 Views)