Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Shared Vanquishes

by JetBlackCat72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shared Vanquishes

★★★ Apprentice

Shared vanquishes seem to be not a thing in this game. Has anyone experienced taking 90% of someone's hit points and then a teammate takes them out with one shot and you get the assist? If its not part of the game like GW1 that is okay' but if it is, it needs some attention.

Message 1 of 5 (123 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
@minusknight I think they do exist, remember discussion about it in the alpha, but the % needed looking at, as it was very rare anyone got them 😕

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (118 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@minusknight I think they do exist, remember discussion about it in the alpha, but the % needed looking at, as it was very rare anyone got them 😕
Message 2 of 5 (119 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I certainly hope so. Ive got a few hours of gameplay with vanquishes reflecting numbers like I mentioned above. Thanks for the reply. Definitely needs attention.

Message 3 of 5 (113 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@minusknight No problem, I agree with you!
Message 4 of 5 (104 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@minusknight They are still in the game but I have no idea how to attain them. Most time I get assists even when I do most of the damage and sometimes I get a shared vanquish, only it’s just called a vanquish but I see my teammates name in the killfeed.
Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help