Re: Share your screenshots!

by LintyDruid5

Original Post

★ Pro

@patdk75 Wannabe Hero is my favorite too! and the best part is that the book they read it's upside down xDDD

Message 101 of 134 (746 Views)

★ Pro

Yeah i love the creativity of names, their relation and themes and of course the designs. 

Like Cornucopia because is a Corn so they match perfectly.

(beforehand I apologize for so much talk on Screenshots thread Large smile

Message 102 of 134 (743 Views)

★★ Pro
Frenzy pack #2 and I love it. I have a set of her now(finally) and I don't think I can see myself getting more gg cards until they give us plant specific and zombie specific packs like we used to be able to purchase. Except they were 150 a pack or 1500 for mega pack. All I need to have a full set of all zombies in galactic gardens are 5 elusive legendary(2x teleportation zombie, 2x zombot battlecruiser 5000, and one more quasar wizard) and actually, the teleportation zombie the only reason I have two, is i had to craft both. (Imagine how much that card actually drops)
Probably somewhere on thr other side of the globe some guy wishing he had even just had one pecanolith and I have pulled 6 this week I just wish there was a way to get the cards you want, but not have to pay through the ...nose
Message 103 of 134 (732 Views)

★★ Pro
Peek a boo!
Message 104 of 134 (717 Views)

★★ Guide

Had an insanely unlucky moment today against bad moon rising ._. 

I was at 18 hp. he stuffed 4 lanes full of trashy zombies and played bad moon rising....

guess what? 3 Zombie Footsoldiers and a Twinstar is a pretty good roll ._.

Message 105 of 134 (685 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I was trying to play the leprechaun, but I kinda messed up.
Message 106 of 134 (643 Views)

★★ Pro
Anyone who wants to try and say the same thing has never happened to me before is a liar liar pants on fire.
Message 107 of 134 (634 Views)

★ Pro

LOL , I've been worse, with zombies, i played all zombies, like 4 zombies, and then I realize, that I have left in my hand ''Unlife of the Party'' , which I should have placed first, and that's how I feel like the most stupid player in history. Disappointed  

Message 108 of 134 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Ive been there too. How about having celestial custodian in my hand for THREE turns because I kept forgetting to drop a black hole(yes I said "a" because I had 2) so I could use his ability and get rid of wingnut...
I bet we could have a thread longer than this one is lol.
Message 109 of 134 (623 Views)

★ Pro

hahaha, the funniest , is that I do not place the zombie, i wait the next turn, so the enemy can think i receive in that next turn xDD well it's not so shameful

Message 110 of 134 (613 Views)