Share your gaming setup

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your gaming setup

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87

Buyer remorse gets us all at one point or another. All that is needed to get rid of it is more time in front your new TV,s awesomeness . After a couple of weeks of gaming and you wont feel nothing but "luv" for it :P . Even some occasional tears of joy may slip out to ....i mean so i have heard cause i never did that ..i swear...cough..

I love my Panasonic Plasma black levels. I am such a stickler for black levels so OLED has me so excited for its ability to go for the deepest blacks to the brightness whites. Once again though like every other new tech i like to give it time to develop and mature before i make a choice. Plus i am very happy and lucky to have what i have so really unless something breaks im set for a good while .Standard smile

Message 81 of 84 (495 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh the days of tweaking Extended Memory, modding the Autoexec.bat and config.sys just to get enough memory to run an SB card and mouse. Let's not forget the IRQ Roulette!

Message 82 of 84 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My gaming setup:

PC: ALIENWARE AURORA RYZEN EDITION R14

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core/ 24 Thread Processor @ 3.7GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

RAM: (CUSTOM) CORSAIR Venegeance LPX  64GB (4x16GB) DDR 4 @ 3600MHz

512GB SSD/ 2 TB SSD/ 2TB SSD

Logitech G923 Steering Wheel and Pedals

Logitech Driving Force Shifter

Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS

LG Web-OS TV 55 inch

SONY Multichannel AV Receiver STR-DH520 7.1 Surround Sound 100W per channel

5.1 POLK AUDIO Speakers

Message 83 of 84 (334 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @PinarelloFP3,

It's been a while since this thread was last active (2017) so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting. But if this is a conversation you'd love to kick off again now, feel free to pop open a new thread and get the ball rolling again.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 84 of 84 (306 Views)