Re: Share your gaming setup

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Community Manager

@master2g

Nice, clean and tidy, I like it. What make/model is your subwoofer?

barry.png
Message 11 of 84 (685 Views)

★★ Pro

This is my setup of my PC, let me know if you want the Xbox one setup as well

Message 12 of 84 (677 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Whatever you feel like sharing is good with us.. :eahigh_file:

Message 13 of 84 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@EA_Barry (admin edit: I added a tag for you so he gets notified that you reached out to him ~Tom), long time no chat Standard smile. Good to see you on here.

Both my sub woofers are Paradigm PDR Tens. The Paradigm CT-70 series set came with one PDR eight but i wanted to balance out the room with 2 subs plus i wanted a lower frequency drop to about 25 hz mark thus the PDR tens fit the bill and budget perfectly . They also best matched the other 5 CT-70 satellites through out the frequency range so they all work well together. Add the proper cross over settings and reference 75 decibel settings with pink noise calibration via SPL meter and a light EQ  and the room is tuned 100% as best as possible.  Oops...I totally just geeked out there didn't I lol.  Oops

edit , Thanks EA_Tom for adding the tag.

Message 14 of 84 (663 Views)

★★ Pro

@mathematics654

That is cool stuff. I like :eahigh_file:

Yea share the Xbox one as well for sure .

Message 15 of 84 (659 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@master2g

I look forward to the day I have the space and money for a Velodyne sub, the accelerometer based feedback system they have is exceedingly geeky and awesome!

barry.png
Message 16 of 84 (643 Views)

★★ Pro

Here my Xbox One setup, my old Windows XP PC is also connected to the TV, when I was in school it was for homework, now I'm using it for old games

Message 17 of 84 (635 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Barry

The digital drive plus series subs have great specs indeed. Max distortion tops at only .5% because of that system so that is a clean sounding sub. Keep the dream my friend and soon BF4 gun shots LFEs for example will hit you in the chest hard. Careful though as great gaming sound may cause brief moments of teary eyed joy Large smile lol

Message 18 of 84 (649 Views)

★★ Pro

@mathematics654

sweet, PC and Xbox One both. Maximizing the game time with dual platforms is indeed cool.

Message 19 of 84 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

IMG_20170515_185035.jpgIMG_20170515_185610.jpgHi @Straatford87@EA_Barry@master2g@mathematics654

The computer is taken on pieces assembled by me, I did not have a specific budget at first and I did not mean to be something "professional",but I'm very pleased with him.Angel

And as well he said @master2g (we do not competition, just out of curiosity), we wait  others ...here...to share..Party hat

IMG_20170515_184931.jpg

Retired champion.
Message 20 of 84 (621 Views)