Share your experience on different Apex servers

by Alphabets

Original Post

Share your experience on different Apex servers

★★★ Pro

My personal experince with the few servers I played on since season 0 :

London: Only a few good team, high chance of bad random teammates, toxic, medium lags. (played 80% of times)

Frankfurt 2: Randoms are usually good as a teammate, not toxic, game goes smoothly with low lags. (played 5% of times)

Belgium: friendly teammates, bad random players, medium lags. (played 15% of times)

Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)

Re: Share your experience on different Apex servers

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Alphabets
Taiwan: great ping,lots of bad players(movement and rotation wise) that for some reason can laser people really well,highly toxic

Singapore: good ping,same as above except everyone's pretty quiet with a sprinkle of toxic players here and there

Tokyo: ping is pretty random,some good players with decent game knowledge(majority still make questionable decisions though),a lot of the players I played with would often apologize when they throw the game.

Message 2 of 3 (286 Views)

Re: Share your experience on different Apex servers

★★★ Pro

I recently start to play on Tokyo servers and I wanted to share my experience on them as well. Not toxic (they are actually super polite), I never ever saw anyone leave the match (no matter casual, LTM or ranked) and they will wait for you to respawn them, which is a very nice experience to have on a casual match. There were only three issues I faced playing on those servers: 1)They are usually silent and it's hard to communicate in english 2)Due to time difference, sometimes queues take longer than usual since fewer players might play around that time 3)Ping is quite high (+200 for me, UK) which can cause some lags while playing

Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)