Share your Montage moments

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: Share your Montage moments

★ Expert
Message 31 of 117 (1,595 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In the boxing term, It's called a dodge followed by an uppercut. Nice landing Standard smile

Message 32 of 117 (1,592 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Gormey wrote:

Epic RPG shot!

https://plays.tv/s/LZueU8HGrP2G

Nice one gormey.  I wish I regularly recorded.  I pulled off a rocket leap ZPG on a gatling in low gravity on Lunar Landing the other week, it was incredible.

Did you like our Team Electro Pea photo op?

Message 33 of 117 (1,588 Views)

[ Edited ]

I was playing around with the stackabilty of Bling Johnny and potato mines a while back.  When you shoot out the maidens on bottom, the rest remain suspended.  I present my hastily made sculptures.  I think the potato mine in both pics is the same one.

Message 34 of 117 (1,573 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
You can drop those tallnuts in the cannons on the last part of seeds of time. It takes two to fill it but then you sit back and watch zombies fall to their death in the canyon. I’ll try to get some footage later on.
Message 35 of 117 (1,570 Views)

[ Edited ]

So you put them in the top end?  I'll have to go do an empty game to fool around with it.

EDIT Like this?

Message 36 of 117 (1,564 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
You stand on top of it and drop it. It falls right through. So stack just like you did, but standing on top of it. Your way might work too though. Can also use wallnuts.
Message 37 of 117 (1,553 Views)

I jumped out of this one and it ricocheted me all over the platform.  I wish I'd recorded it.

Message 38 of 117 (1,546 Views)

[ Edited ]

OK, this didn't work.  What did I do wrong?

We should probably take this discussion to the slack chat so we're not clogging up this thread.

Message 39 of 117 (1,542 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DirtDiggler82/video/41937431 Try wallnuts. The maiden can be tricky as to where you place them. Sometimes it just doesn’t do what you want. It’s fun when you get it right. Please excuse my struggle jumps in the video. I stacked two that I didn’t show in the clip.
Message 40 of 117 (1,537 Views)