Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your Game art!

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

I'm getting good at this.. Cool

If you're up for it, you can make it much harder next week. Let's see how I'll fare then!

Message 51 of 116 (471 Views)

★★ Pro

This time the games are more hidden as you asked, I hope you'll enjoy this episode

Oh, April Fool's Day, or, the way I call it The Paranoia Day, so the best way for me to escape any prank is not leaving my house at all and study some chemistry our school have weird schedule, and we can have a test in a topic we haven't learn in weeks, and I still getting confused between Sodium, Tiberium and Iridium, I would ask Morinth to help me, but I'm scared she will prank me or something, I don't want my shower will spray hair dye a jumpscare from the computer.

After catching up with the chemistry stuff,I played a bit with my RC car, it's remind me that ghost town next door, it had lot of street racers, the cops couldn't do anything about them, the town get abounded in the big civil war on July 14, 2015, I wander what that city had except from street racing.

Message 52 of 116 (452 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Thanks for writing up the next chapter! :eahigh_file:

Let's see if I can figure it out this time..

Spoiler
  • Command & Conquer
  • Mass Effect
  • Micro machines
  • Need for speed

I do feel that I might have missed one this time.. let me know how I did.. :D

Message 53 of 116 (446 Views)

★★ Pro

Very good job!

Spoiler
Where did you got Micro Machines? I don't know this game, can you tell me about this?

The pranks I mentioned are from The Sims 3

Lets see if you can guess which title of Need for Speed I refering (pay attantion to the date that the town get abounded)
Message 54 of 116 (441 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Cleverly done.. I knew that date meant something.. :D

Spoiler

Need for Speed World

Micro Machines is one of our mobile games. Since you've let me know that you like mobile gaming, perhaps you would like this one as well:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chillingo.micromachines.android.gplay&hl=en (It's also on iOS)

I used to play the game when I was a kid. It was really fun! And even more awesome to see that it made a comeback on mobile.

Message 55 of 116 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87

I don't have Chillingo games since my device allready full with EA games (back then I didn't knew that Chillingo is a part of EA, since I looked for games that had "Electronic Arts" as developer)), and I also need to save place for The Sims Mobile, but this game look nice, and if I will get a future device with more memory I will get this game, as well as other Chillingo games (or I will try on my tablet, if there any problem with Android 6 with any of those games?)

Message 56 of 116 (430 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

That moment when there's so much games you still want to play but your memory is full.... Frown

Google Play will tell you if a game is able to run on your system when you go to the store page - best to check it out then, but I think it should be fine.

Are you looking forward to Sims mobile? :-)

Message 57 of 116 (421 Views)

★★ Pro
@Straatford87

I looking foeward fir Sims Mobile, The Sims series is the game series I played for the longest time ( Since The Sims 2)
Message 58 of 116 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87 Finally Friday is here Standard smile

I spend most of the day doing History homework, I'm kinda scared about learning about more sad things in History class, I don't think I can handle it, and no one in the class will support me, I feel all alone, I don't know even what Morinth think about me, I hoped she will help me, but I don't know what to think, Edwards had McManus with him during all the fight, I don’t have anyone, I'm alone at the battlefield.

After I finished all the homework, I went to my backyard, and that old basketball is still sitting on the ground there, it's been there for three years, never moved since her last match, I didn't want to do this! I didn't want to play! I shouldn't have tried for a 3-pointer, I never score a 3-pointer before that, and I don't try anymore, even if the whole class insulting me because of this… but I don't have time to think about this, I have to tidy up my garden, it's so messy that it's look like a zombie apocalypse went through here

Message 59 of 116 (403 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Sorry for my late reply! I got a new puppy on Friday and she kept me busy during my two days off - worth it though!

Now let's get to your story Standard smile

Spoiler

• Mass Effect
  • Battlefield

I want to add that the first paragraph was sad. Well written

• NBA Live 16
  • Plants vs Zombies GWHow did I do? :D

How did I do? :D

Message 60 of 116 (387 Views)