Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your Game art!

EA DICE Team

@fons_garmo

Oh wow - that's a great wallpaper. I really love the composition in this one.. :-)

Well done Fons! 

Are you a big fan of ME, and how did you go about creating the wallpaper?

Message 41 of 116 (605 Views)

I love Mirror's Edge! As a (almost, 1 year left) graphic designer I loooove the game's aesthetics, all the volumes, bright colours and contrasts are just wonderful, DICE made a great work in both the 2008 and 2016 game, it's just pleasing to see Mirror's Edge style!

I made (well, actually making as I never stop to take screenshots Tongue out ) a "Mirror's Edge Catalyst Aesthetics" album with some pics

Spoiler
Almost there
This one is great because I can feel the vertigo Faith would feel
Punch
I like how this one looks tense and peaceful at the same time Standard smile
Mistery
This one is misterous, shows a whole city (and a whole world) bright and clean, but with a very dark history
Magenta
Blue
Magenta and blue, very minimal
Sunrise
This one is very vivid I think, it shows peace in Faith's live (even if she's always running and fighting!)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 42 of 116 (593 Views)

EA DICE Team

@fons_garmo

It's also really cool to hear that you're studying to become a graphics designer! And only 1 year left, so you're almost there. Do you have any plans to get into the gaming industry?

With that said, the screenshots you've taken are lovely. You've got a great eye for a aesthetics and composition. I'm sure that you will do very well for yourself.. Standard smile

Message 43 of 116 (583 Views)

I'd like to work on the gaming industry! As a designer I love game's UIs and I think design it would be amazing Standard smile

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 44 of 116 (570 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I dont know if you could call it art in the true sense of the word but here i am making a little custom avatar pack for AHQ. Here is a little sneakpeak, one of the pictures i made as of now. Im currently doing BFH but will go to Spore later. Standard smile

BFH AVATAR 1

I do not work for EA, i am just a random guy who like to help other with their problems. All answers are my personal ideas and not affiliated with EA.
If my post helped you, please consider giving me XP Angel
Please mark the post that helped you solve your problem as solution so other people can see it right away Large smile

Message 45 of 116 (563 Views)

EA DICE Team

@fons_garmo

That's really cool, Fons - best of luck to you! :-)

Any particular game UI's that you really love?

@Babyhuehnchen

Anything that you made counts :eahigh_file:

I think it looks cool so far. Please do share some other avatars once you're done creating them!

Message 46 of 116 (522 Views)

Battlefield 1 and Battlefront have really nice user interfaces, I love how simple they look. I also like The Sims 4 UI a lot Standard smile

Message 47 of 116 (519 Views)

★★ Pro

Time for the next chapter Standard smile

In science class we had a pop quiz, and when the teacher ask Morinth if matter can be faster than the speed of light she answered yes and got an F, she is the opposite of m, I'm getting those F's in History, and she acing in this class like she was in the actual history.

Music class is great, too, we form a rock band, and we called it "99 in history", because Morinth in the leader, and, well, she is good in history I play the drums, we will have a concert next week, and I hope they won't throw tomatoes at us, but in case they will, I'll bring a bag, because tomatoes are really expensive those days…

Morinth cane to my house today to help me with my Mythology homework, I really don't understand that Mega rebellion thing, why they let those Templers to control them in the first place? But to brain better than one, I guess.

Message 48 of 116 (498 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Awesome.. story time!

Answers in the spoiler text below:

Spoiler
  1. Mass Effect
  2. Rock Band
  3. Dragon Age

How did I do? Standard smile

Message 49 of 116 (493 Views)