Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your Game art!

@mathematics654 i think that we all know how Surviving High School went. Though Peter Parker won big points hereWink

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 31 of 116 (463 Views)

★★ Pro

Another Friday, another part of the story, lets see if you can find the games here:

Had another fashion class today, I wish I could work as stylist here, but Ironically, It's only available in Sunset Valley, and not here at the Fashion District, I really miss this town, on the bright side, teenagers and Sunset Valley had a creepy job at the graveyard, and in this town there are no creepy graveyards

Sports class had another kind of Football today, I really hate this sport, it's hurt so much! The only thing that can make it worse is a giant player crashing us.

Mythology is a scary class, we learn about those shadow demon that can came don’t from a rift and control us or something like that, I was so scared so I wasn't paying attention… let's just say that I hope it's only an urban legend, I don’t want a shadow demon…

And back to better classes, Interior Design is only getting better, apart from the old TV, the teacher love my designs, I told her that it's also can work with the small LCD as well, so she gave me A-, I love this class!

Message 32 of 116 (446 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Awesome! I was waiting for this.. :-)

Though - somewhat nervous that I don't get all the answers...

Will put them in spoiler tags in case others want to guess as well. Would recommend that you put your answers in a spoiler tag also:

Spoiler
  • The Sims 3
  • Madden?
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition?

I have a feeling I'm missing something in the last paragraph..

Let me know how I did.. :D

Message 33 of 116 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87you got it right Standard smile

Spoiler
The lest one was also about Sims series, since all the rooms I can decort there
Message 34 of 116 (428 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Awesome! :eahigh_file:

Now I will hibernate until it's next Friday so we can play again.. Large smile

Message 35 of 116 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Sorry for being late for this one, I was deep into Mass Effect 2, It won't happen again!

One of the girls in my class was assigned to do a mythology project with me, she keep telling me that she think everything from this class is real, and that it can happen to me any time, I'm really hope not, I'm really scared that that demon is real and can hurt me, but she not seem scared, she was smiling the whole class, I guess she is really brave anyway, I hope I get at least a B in this class before that demon will come.

Oh, Sports class, why we even need to practice so many sports? For today it's basketball, and there is that new girl, she is very good at basketball, she was in my team, so I passed her the ball every time, she is very good, and she is not making fan of me.

In history class the new girl corrected the teacher about the fact that Edward wasn't the one that destroyed the tank; I was amazed by her knowledge. The new one is already the smarted student in class.

The new student met me after school, she said her name is Morinth, I never heard of a name like this before, she asked me if I want her to come to my home and help me with my mythology project, and I told her that I won't do homework today since I need to upgrade the computer, and the homework is only for the next week, and she said that she will come in the weekend, she sould like a nice girl, no one ever wanted to help me with homework

Message 36 of 116 (404 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Don't worry about it! You can post whenever you feel like it.. :-)

Here's my guess at the games for this week:

Spoiler
Dragon Age?
NBA
Battlefield 1
Mass Effect

The first paragraph was the hardest to guess. I hope I got it right! :D

Message 37 of 116 (397 Views)

★★ Pro

you got it right Standard smile

Message 38 of 116 (391 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Victory! 

Looking forward to the next part of the story.. :eahigh_file:

Message 39 of 116 (388 Views)

Hero (Retired)

No idea if this is exactly art, but I made this wallpaper sometime ago and I have to say I still love it Large smile

Red

Message 40 of 116 (375 Views)