Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your Game art!

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Now you get to feel the real pressure of playing sports at the top level! You should now consider yourself fully immersed in the journey.. :-)

Message 111 of 116 (468 Views)

★★ Pro
You are right, this make it accurace simulaor, I'll just imagine they moved him a position and he nees to survive, move fun then replaying a hour of cutscens
Message 112 of 116 (459 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Indeed!

And maybe you will even shine in your new role. Let me know how it goes.. :-)

Message 113 of 116 (455 Views)

★★ Pro

Just bit of update of FIFA, I finished the trial part of the Journey , and I LOVE it, and like the others modes as well, even through I'm getting steamrolled on FUT multiplayer since I need to practice keyboard gameplay more.

Time to save the Sister!

Morinth and Liara took the bus to the abounded city, and I went to school, I told the teacher that Morinth is sick (she is going to a hospital, so it's partly true I guess, I kinda lost time in the time adventures, I think it's the science quiz today, wow, I used to be horrified of tests, now I relived I'm now scared of the Reapers that I know that are out there, I'm scared of the demoms and dragons from the past, that have a potential to come back, the science test is a relief, a soccer game that I hated will be relaxing now, I miss the ordinary world, I like being with Morinth, but I don't like do discover so many scary stuff, I want my life to be teen drama with classes and crushes and school dances, Morinth told me that if she will want another adventures, she will go alone, and keep me save here in school, and tell me everything about her adventures, and for me no time will pass, since she can time travel.

The test was great, think I did well, of cause I still need to say that we can't pass the speed of light, since it's a future thing, I think I can get a B in the test, I also played soccer with Alex Hunter, he told me about his dream to play with Real Madrid, I think he can, he is like, the best player in school, I think he might go next year to be in a real team.

The Asaris waited to me in the school gate, and she was with them! Morinth told me that my sister and I need to catch up with a lot of stuff, and tomorrow, she will tell me about her adventure in Andromeda (Andromeda! this what so cool about time travel, she can go everywhere, but still come in time for school, she only wanted to skip today), anyway, my sister is back!

Message 114 of 116 (437 Views)

★★ Pro

I decided that N7 week is the best time to tell the story of Morinth and Liara in Andromeda

After I reunited with my sister, she said that she have to hear the Andromeda story of the Asaris, she Morinth told as that they joined the Andromeda Initiative that was helping others to excape rom the reapers, they got onto the last ship aviavle, the Qurian Ark, after 600 years they end up in Andromeda, but the Qurians discovered that their leader, the pathfinder, is using an AI, and they don't like it, so they planned to kill him, Morinth and Liara helped him excape, and they land on a broken planet, it's seems like some kind of space junk destroyed it.

The Asaris build a bunker for him in the broken planet, and encrypted the massege that other Qurians send to the Human Ark, so no one will find him and he with be safe from the qurians, the got back for the ship to find that an army of robots are aboard, they fought the robots and saved the qurians, they discovered how dangruse Andromeda is, and without the pathfinder, they batter go home, Morinth and Liara used robots tech to improve the time machine and set the ship back to the milky way, after 600 more years the time machine send the entire ark back in time to those days, they live now in the Earth moon, safe ftom any riller robot, big or small one.

Message 115 of 116 (374 Views)

★★ Pro

@Straatford87 

I know this thread is SUPER old, but I have no other place to post it, and I really love to share it

I was inspired by The Icitide stories from Anthem to write a little Winterfest poem about The Sims 4, and like for you (and everyone) to see it (I even put a little Anthem Easter egg there!), the poem is called "The Vampire that saved Winterfest"

The snow started falling, the winter is here

All ads started showings: Winterfest is near.

The children are writing Father Winter their lists.

Full of toys and games, even science kits.

Avigails's list is full of all her hopes.

A list as big as a lab microscope.

But her brother list have only one single thing

A game console he asked for Clement to bring

Mom and dad got every thing that she asked for

The went for the console, but the money - no more.

They could have got the older machine

But as parents, they wanted the best one for him.

They wanted to get a few games as well

So they want to get money from the old Wishing well

They lost of their money, no mather the cause.

And later he came, it was Vlad, of course!

So they learn they can't get a console

But remembered the good old Vampire Council.

They signed up the home, without any fee

After all the Vampire Council is free.

When they holiday came they had it all

From vampire book to a giant stuffed doll

The wrap up the items and placed under the tree

And they find an old console, in a market of fleas

Vlad was selling, for a price of a doll

But when their teen plugged it, it won't work at all!

The parents was sad , be he said in thrill:

My girlfriend can master her Handiness skill!

She worked on it like it was a school project

After all she's a girl that can build her own rocket

It looked like it wasn't broken before

And worked much faster then one from the store

All went to the play room, the toys and the console

Even the stuff from the Vampire Council

They always loved to play with each other

As their freelancer dad say - they stronger together

They told everyone they can without any rest

The tale of the Vampire that saved Winterfest

Message 116 of 116 (293 Views)