Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Share your Game art!

EA DICE Team

@draqonin

Those are amazing! Consider me impressed Standard smile

Is this something you do on a professional level, or just as a hobby?

@mathematics654

Here we go! :D

Spoiler
  • Dragon Age
  • Mass Effect
  • FIFA
  • Sims

Thanks for keeping the story going Standard smile

Message 91 of 116 (420 Views)

★★ Pro

@Straatford87 you did very well Standard smile

Message 92 of 116 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87

Thank you Much! I wish it was professional Standard smile  But no, i'm just playing around with 3d and photoshop. :eahigh_file:

Message 93 of 116 (397 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Some really impressive art there, @draqonin! You should make it a full-time job! 

Archi.png
Message 94 of 116 (389 Views)

EA DICE Team

@draqonin

Is it something that you would wish to do professionally, or is it just a hobby?

@mathematics654

I'm still impressed by how big the story is getting :-)

Message 95 of 116 (381 Views)

★★ Pro

@Straatford87 Time to go to another time Standard smile

The time machine stop on World War 1, the same war from history class, and of cause that Morinth took a gun and want straite to the fight, that is so her, just getting a rifle and anti tank grenads and went to the assult, I hid behind a tank, and found a wrench and tried to fix that tank, and found out that I'm kinda good in all that tank fixing thing

Morinth protected me while I look to another tank to fix, throuing ammo to everywhere is the soilders keep the others away from me and I wont get hurt.

After I fixed all the tanks she took me off the frontlines and took me to a tank garage, so can keep fixing them is a safe place, while she wen't back to the frontlines, I guess this will help us in the history test, I told her it will be batter to just canle the whole war, but she was like "this will have big consequences on the future", but that the whole point with time travel!

Anyway, we went back to present day, to get ready for the test.

Message 96 of 116 (358 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Let's do it.. :-)

Spoiler
  • Battlefield 1
  • Mass Effect

Though I do have a feeling that I might've missed something? Thanks for writing up the next part of the story!

Cheers,

Message 97 of 116 (342 Views)

★★ Pro

You are right
 I f you noticed, the protagonist is doing the Support class, after all he based on me, and this is my fav class in the game

Message 98 of 116 (336 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Yes, that was cleverly done..Standard smile

I personally also love playing support!

Message 99 of 116 (333 Views)

★★ Pro

Well, another friday Standard smile

After we come back, I relized that, Alex Hunter and the couple from the past not with us! I trun bak to see them behind me, Morinth relised it before me and saved them, and we all went home

The day after, I went to school and Morinth asked me about the basketball in my backyard, I answerd her that back in 2015 I played with my sister a 1 on 1 match, I tried to go for a 3 pointer and the ball fell on her head in bad angle, she needed a hospitel, and since there is no hospitel in San Myshuno, she when to the secand city, but then the civil war strated and she... well.. gone, that why I don't to any 3 pointers anymore...

Ibn science class we learn that we will have a test next week about the solar system, so I planed with Morinth to go to the future, when space travel between planets exist so we an learn for the test, I think I will do this with any test from now.

Message 100 of 116 (322 Views)