Re: Share your Game art!

by mathematics654

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

That's cool! Looking forward to the time travel then. But what's even cooler is like you said - games are so ingrained in your life that you can't help but write about them. Even if you didn't intend to do so.. :-)

About the Nissan Leaf taking power, I found this post by our very own @EA_Spectre! The answer is that it does not take up power:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/SimCity-Nissan-Leaf-Charging-Station/td-p/959300

Cheers,

Message 71 of 116 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Time to get more exitment!

My alarm clock broke, and I was late to school, lucky for me, Morinth came to rescue me witth her car, she told me that she met a girl name Amy, and she upgraded her car, she also installed something she call an "FTL Core" or something, she drived to the school, and we arrived at 08:00, buy we got out only at 08:30! I asked her what she did to the car, and she told me she insatlled something that make the car go faster then light, she told me it been use in spaceships a lot, but they never went back in time!

I told her that maybe it because a car is much smaller so it have diffrent physics, and then she told me that if a car go 30 min back, maybe something even smaller will go one year back, she want to cancle the civil war in the abounded city so the History test will be cancled, she took out the FTL thingy and put it on a shopping cart, she ment to go alone, but I fell into the cart and went with her... but not to the right time!

Demons, monsters and dragons are all over the place, I asked her what she did, she told me she made the mass way too low, and I was like "you can control the mass? so we can still use the car for this!" and she said that she already been in that time travelling car movie and she want the car safe, electric cars that not need power are very rare, we wanted to go back, but we ran out of Element Zero, can we ever go back to our time?

Message 72 of 116 (436 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Awesome! :eahigh_file:

Here we go:

Spoiler

Paragraph 1:

• Mass Effect
  • NFS15

Paragraph 2:

• Tough one in regards to the civil war... perhaps Sid Meier's Gettysburg?
  • Or maybe Battlefield 1 

Paragraph 3:

• Dragon Age
  • Mass Effect

Hope I did well, and thanks for another part of the story! :-)

Message 73 of 116 (411 Views)

★★ Pro

Great job Standard smile

Spoiler
The Civil war is acttaly Battlefield Play4Free, since the abounded city is the one I mentioned before (Need for Speed World)  and the war is what made the city abounded, so It's the same time Standard smile
Message 74 of 116 (405 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Ahhh clever.. :-) 

I still love how everything is coming together!

Message 75 of 116 (393 Views)

★★ Pro

Time to if thay an servive the Dragon Age!

Well, so we stuck in the past, and there monster around us, so I just ran  and hid behind a big rock, and Morinth ame to me and said that she know where to find Element Zero for our time machine, wew need to follow are locator, I siad that "i now you're hidding something, and she was like "what I'm hiding" and I said "ime Machines, Locators, obviously tyou are not from San Myshuno, you're from Strangetown!  there is teen science career over there! and she said" yes, I'm from Strangetown.

We follow her locator and got to a large gate, the gate don't have lock, and we already saw it open fron the distance, but it won't open, and I said "It's some kind of glitch in the matrix, she asked me about that and I said "A glitch in the matrix is like a glitch in a video game, but when it happen in real life, like that gate thing, there was something similar I heard in school, there was a cop that went to mission on an airport, he died when a helicpter shoot him, but then come bak to life, in the begining of the day! then the same thing happen, he went to the airport, died from the helicopter, and ame back to life! the third time on the airport, he saw taht instand of the grappling hook he had before, he has zip-line, now he servived the helicopters and contuniued his mission.

After I finished the story, the gate opened again, we saw the Elemnt Zero... behinhd a giant dragon....

Message 76 of 116 (408 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

Here we go!

Spoiler
  • Mass Effect
  • The Sims 2
  • I can't figure out the time travel one!! Frown
  • Dragon Age

Thanks for another part of the story Standard smile

Message 77 of 116 (383 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Straatford87 I did got a bit tricky on that one!

Spoiler
The one you didn't get is Battlefield Hardline, I finished the single player in the same day I wrote this and had to include this awsome game into the story, I'm a huge fan of "Glitch in the Matrix" stories, and wanted one in my game, and because it's the video games universe, thire "glitch in the Matrix" are regular game glitches for us, this is refernceing the gulitch in ep 8 of the single player, that if you die in the airport you can't continue unless you rester the ep or change on of your wepaons or gadgets (thats why e had Zip-line instand of grappling hook in the last time)

By the way, can you make a "Game Spotlight" about FIFA? I have a lot to talk about this amasing game Standard smile 

Message 78 of 116 (378 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mathematics654

I had a feeling that it was Hardline, but I didn't actually play the single player. I guess it's always better to take a guess anyway then! :-)

For the Game Spotlight, would you like to set it up this week? I can help you out with generating some traffic into the thread and stickying it once it's up.. :eahigh_file:

Message 79 of 116 (367 Views)

★★ Pro

@Straatford87 thanks for beliveing in me Standard smile I would prefer that you wiil do this, since I want to answer the questions, not make them up, I do have another thread I will bring up soon, and beside that, you make great "Game Spotlights" Standard smile thanks again for the offer Standard smile (how I do the high five emoge?)

lastly I highly recommend the Hardline Single Player, it's amasing :0

Message 80 of 116 (360 Views)