Share your Game art!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Highlighted

Share your Game art!

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

@DannyOuter and @ivrognard came up with the cool idea to start a thread about sharing your game art. If you've got cool drawings, screenshots, sculptures, poetry, stories or anything else for our games, then we would love to see it!

We're curious to see what all of you have made - don't be afraid to share!

Cheers,

Message 1 of 116 (2,322 Views)

Re: Share your Game art!

[ Edited ]
Hero

Does this count? I made it aaaaaages ago, though.

The C&C1 Mammoth Tank:

Ahh... I made so much C&C lego stuff back in the day. Here's my Tiberian Sun Firestorm Cyborg Reaper:

Though unlike the mammoth tank, I don't think that one actually survived the years.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 116 (2,303 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Nyerguds

Yes - those most certainly count.

I instantly recognized the Mammoth Tank (ahhhhh.. such memories) Standard smile

Really cool, Nyerguds - thanks for sharing!

Message 3 of 116 (2,298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Oh this is awesome nice. @Straatford87 

Here are mine. From VGBA. I have made this long time ago. I do not do this stuff anymore. Since I forgot my password and when I try to get in contact with the site management doesn't answer. So oh well.

(right click and "open in new tab" for a better view for more detailed view)

Here is the link to my profile 

There is more content there, but the others are from movies that I love. Only 3 games I have made, then I moved to making movies box art. My most recent ones where when I was online in those moments, where these two. (the ones in this threat). Then my last work since then, was a movie that I have in my favorites of all time among others, called "Brooklyn"

Message 4 of 116 (2,290 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DannyOuter

You made the box covers for those games? That's really cool!

I really like what you did with the Max on the front of the cover, and then when you turn around its her back - very clever Standard smile

So about the Brooklyn movie...... I didn't really feel like watching that when I was asked. I however feel that I should've since.. you know, I'm living in Ireland! But yeah, I heard it was a good movie so I will try watching it sometime.

Lastly, thanks again for sharing! I hope we can get to see more from you and other players Standard smile

Message 5 of 116 (2,265 Views)

Hero

@Straatford87

This is also reeeeeally old, but whatev.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 6 of 116 (2,253 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Nyerguds

That scene in the bottom there looks pretty gruesome.. Large smile

I think I see a face and some arms in there.. is that like a ball of flame or are they being mutated by Tiberium?

Message 7 of 116 (2,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Straatford87

The visceroid in C&C1 is a blob of tiberium-mutated tissue that sprays toxic goo.

As you see it's not really recognizable as any specific mutated being, but in Tiberian Sun they're the direct result of people dying in tiberium, and since Westwood took a lot of inspiration from the anime movie Akira (both the ion cannon and the Nod bike in C&C1 are based on things from Akira), I let myself be inspired by that movie too when detailing that blob of flesh.

Specifically, by this amazing (and pretty messy) scene.

Message 8 of 116 (2,222 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Nyerguds

I'm a bit ashamed that I forgot some of the stuff that was in the C&C games, but it's been so long!

But oh man, that Akira seen was indeed pretty gruesome.. I can totally see where you've gotten your inspiration from from for the drawing though - well done! Standard smile

Message 9 of 116 (2,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Straatford87

Thanks! And, no shame - the C&C1 visceroid is actually not an easy unit to find. It doesn't appear anywhere in the normal campaign (except, if you look carefully, in one cutscene, though IIRC this video didn't play in the original game due to a typo in the mission file). Besides fan-made missions, it really only shows up in multiplayer, where it randomly spawns as hostile wildlife.

'course, in TS they were a lot more omnipresent. Any soldier that died in tiberium, and wham, baby visceroid. The TS visceroids don't spray green goop though.

Message 10 of 116 (2,202 Views)