Share your Final and Legacy teams

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Share your Final and Legacy teams

[ Edited ]
EA FIFA Team

Hello AHQ!

We just made the announcement that the new season is starting on January 18th. 

This can only mean one thing: We're building our final teams before the new season starts and I would love to see them!

Is your team nearly complete or do you have a final themed squad that you want to show off? Do you want a place to host your Legacy teams before they sadly disappear?

Then this thread is the place to share them, show me what you got! 🔥

Jason.png
Message 1 of 26 (986 Views)

Re: Share your Final and Legacy teams

★★★★ Expert

Message 2 of 26 (970 Views)

★ Guide

My team is like this for now jason I will finish the season with 215 OVR It will be sad to leave my staff that I have worked so hard for, but I think I will do better in the new season. 😊☺ @EA_Jason 💞

Message 3 of 26 (917 Views)

★★ Guide

Bonsoir de France 

I think l’ve reached the end 🤔

Collage 2022-01-11 00_52_11.jpg

Message 4 of 26 (884 Views)

★ Pro

Felt pretty good about this team. I’ll be able to rank up one more and hopefully land a few more skill boosts to finish at 227 OVR. Not too shabby for a (mostly) F2P side.

90E2FB73-E8B3-4798-AB2E-105EA7AA8182.jpeg

One thing I will say is that I was able to power up and afford ranks / skill boosts by playing the market. Nothing I read in the beta comments about the market leads me to believe I will have the same level of success, and that is disappointing. I really hope that the market remains an opportunity for those of us who don’t really feel the need to dole out hundreds (or thousands) of dollars a season to field a competitive side.

Message 5 of 26 (867 Views)

★ Pro
@juve938383 Okay, that was awesome! I can’t stop chuckling.
Message 6 of 26 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@juve938383 you can turn this into a game for next season - guess the formation, guess the players, guess the chemistry - all based on the drawings Standard smile
Message 7 of 26 (845 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Medusabane Sure, but you may want to ask someone who can actually draw. My pumpkin-head stickmen won't be good enough.

This reminds me of the time Jason and Antwan revealed Prime Nesta by drawing him (last season I think).
Message 8 of 26 (825 Views)

And that’s it for me … out of coin, out of txp … just going to sit back and watch from this point on 🍻

24A8A2DC-3E12-4775-B9F6-577670472BEA.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 26 (670 Views)

Champion

Screenshot_20220112-145438_FIFA Mobile.jpg   

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 26 (643 Views)
Twitter Stream