Shadowfall wins

by SixthOTD

Original Post

Shadowfall wins

★★★★ Guide

Just curious why they don't count towards season 3 wins when you win as a legend. If I remember correctly, wins from Armed and Dangerous counted towards your season 2 win tracker.

Message 1 of 5 (771 Views)

Re: Shadowfall wins

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Well it's a good thing that they don't count. Winning in shadowfall is much easier than in normal game (+- top10 out of 35  (~30%) for legend or pretty much do nothing for shadow;while in normal mode it's top1 of 20 (5%)).

Message 2 of 5 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Biochemikastrue it is easier. There just isn't much incentive to keep playing the mode. All the event challenges are easily completed, most people could complete them within the first day or two(i'll have mine done today easily), with the exception of the 20 daily challenges which you don't even need to play the event mode to complete. Shadow wins shouldn't count, but I feel like winning as a legend should. 

Message 3 of 5 (757 Views)

I don't mind them not counting the wins, but it is weird they do count the number of matches played. That means that your win ratio will always go down if you play shadowfall, no matter if you win/lose. I think that is a problem.

Instead, they should let the event be an event and just ignore all stats in the mode. That way, players probably are less likely to leave the match whenever they turn to shadows.

Also, kills as shadows do not count, while deaths of shadows do count toward stats...

Message 4 of 5 (742 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DYSPROssium Killing shadows does not count toward stats. It did when the mode first released, like people getting the 20k badge from it, but it was patched. When I was playing last night only killing legends in the first part of the game were counted.
Message 5 of 5 (734 Views)