Re: Shadowfall fail

by Loathingnick1997

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@HazardManiac cant believe what I read. Winning the game as shadow is the easiest task I've seen in my gaming life o.O
Message 41 of 45 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ColdHours Now I just patiently wait cause it makes no sense! I had a laggy match as well yesterday. Whole server, I’m assuming, dipped below sub 10 fps XD you could almost see no movement, just ppl randomly being a spot further. Caused my ult zipline not to go out even tho you heard the zipline sound, second time it did, but I was luckily no where near Shadows and ziplined right into the ship.

I think I died more times less than 10 feet away from the ship than actually getting killed in the top 10 xD
Message 42 of 45 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QSo just got back on, I had to sprint towards the goal since another person started shooting near my location... I’m inside the circle after I had to use my tactical within my ultimate... got out of portal, killed 2 inside circle at 5 seconds till dropship... get killed after the 0’s gone in circle... and counted afterwards (made vid so I could count), 5 seconds after 0 the ship comes...

alot of ppl btw... 22 shadows... xD

PS: plan your run accordingly... I just miscalculated the distance and ended up completely screwing up...

Message 43 of 45 (207 Views)

★★ Novice

when the mode first started it was impossible to win as a legend. Now though because of rage quitters you can have more legends than shadows in the drop ship phase.

Message 44 of 45 (167 Views)

★★★ Novice
@HazardManiac For me it has been the complete opposite. For 3 days i have tried to win as a legend. To no avail. I made a post myself about it recently so i dont have the energy to write it all again. But lets just say that for 3 days. I have never won a game as a survivor. Shadows camp the hecc outta the LZ. Even if you get a few of them they swarm you faster than The Flash can blink. I never have time to heal or get new ammo cuz its either shadows gangb**ging me or some C*** shooting at me instead of the shadows.

Ahhhhh. Well i guess i have 2 more weeks at least to win one time. And one win is all im gonna get and then im back to regular play. Screw shadowfall.
Message 45 of 45 (163 Views)