Shadow ban

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1080Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SimplicityKevin
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. SimplicityKevin
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main Menu - after pressing ready button for matchmaking (more detail in compose)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting for game but there is always not enough players (2-4 players only)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Less than 20
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) before 18.08.19 00:00 (after the cloud sync patch)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to play any game in ranked, or the new event
What should be happening instead? Should be able to find players for matchmaking in ranked and new event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? login into my account SimplicityKevin, I tried using other computers, my account seemed to be the only one having this problem

I have spent more than $500/- to get wraith heirloom set and I am very sad right now as there is no help for me.

I have spoken to EA help support for many hours to troubleshoot, it includes clearing cache, flushing DNS, calling network provider for TCP/UDP, repair game, uninstalling origin/game, reinstalling graphics card, clean boot and many more. (It is difficult to even talk to one EA support due to the waiting time and restarting of computer needs to talk to a new advisor).

This problem has been ongoing for my account even after the recent armed and dangerous patch. Please allow me to describe the problems in details below:

1) Unable to matchmake in a ranked game

2) Unable to matchmake in the new event

3) Able to matchmake in normal game but with only 2 squads (6 players) per game, usually the same player over and over again. 

My friend who matchmakes with me are stuck to my problems but they are fine when playing alone or with other friends. Thereby I highly suspect that my account has an issue or sanction that prohibits me from matchmaking with other players. I have tried changing data centres and troubleshooting all network connection issues, it appears that my account cannot matchmake for a reason. 

EA help support directed me here as they confirmed that there is no sanction detected in their system. I greatly seek your help on this. 

LINK FOR BUG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wkuJPQkD17J6Yha_9IR_F6llYPMhubAP/view?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 3 (4,294 Views)

Re: Shadow ban

★ Novice
@CCBestWaifu did they ever fix this for you ?
Message 2 of 3 (2,869 Views)

Re: Shadow ban

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with APEX, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (2,841 Views)