Severely Unbalanced Teams

by Adamonic

Original Post

Severely Unbalanced Teams

★★★★★ Expert

@Straatford87 

What is going on? I have now played in 10+ rounds where teams have had more players than the other and more than the max. I have seen a 64 v 64 with over 70 players on one team.

Check out this lovely round of Breakthrough. Sorry for the opacity, but the teams are 42 v 29, and the 29 are defending. That is 13 more on the attacker's side. It was hopeless, we were steamrolled on every objective. Every fight felt like it was 5 v 2. We had no chance. How is one team getting more than the max players and where is the autobalance?

42v29BT.jpg

Message 1 of 21 (876 Views)

Re: Severely Unbalanced Teams

★★ Expert
@Adamonic DICE has yet to reinvent the concept of numbers and how to divide said number... give them a year or two
Message 2 of 21 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@X-Sunslayer-X how are teams getting more than the max? I understand imbalance when players leave, but this is ridiculous.
Message 3 of 21 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Uneven-Teams-69-vs-59-for-example/m-p/11565504

Here is another post in the Bug Report. No reply from DICE. How is this happening? I have never seen this before since S1 launch.

Message 4 of 21 (862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This used to happen in Battlefield V sometimes. If the number on one team exceeded the number of spawn points then players would globally die on spawn so it wasnt as big a problem. 

I saw some friends had some matches like this yesterday, its hilarious that this bug managed to carry forward. 

Message 5 of 21 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Adamonic I’ve seen as high as an imbalance of 5 players, nothing like that though! Holy cow!
Message 6 of 21 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@JarskyPlays Wow I didn't know that. I never saw it in BFV.
Message 7 of 21 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ATFGunr And it really sucks if you are on the smaller team. How does that happen?
Message 8 of 21 (806 Views)

★★★★ Guide

“Math… who needs it”?

DICE

Message 9 of 21 (795 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Adamonic I would have thougth that the game had autobalance, but clearly not, even back in the older Battlefields you couldnt change teams if there were too many players on it.

Come to think of it, I think the game had this feature earlier, maybe they broke something in their patch.
Message 10 of 21 (755 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help