Re: Will 2042 have auto run

by carsono311

Original Post

Settings

★★ Apprentice

Will battlefield 2042 have a auto run/sprint?

Message 1 of 13 (804 Views)

Will 2042 have auto run

★★ Apprentice

Will 2042 have auto run 

Message 2 of 13 (789 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@KK_l3gendki11a If by that you mean Automatic Sprinting? Not sure and probably won't know until the beta at least.
Message 3 of 13 (785 Views)

Re: Settings

★★★ Guide
@KK_l3gendki11a I think BF4, BFH, BF1, and BFV all had it so yes most likely the feature will be there.

Although I'm not sure why people like it. I can it being helpful on large maps but smaller maps its probably a hindrance.
Message 4 of 13 (779 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@KK_l3gendki11a wrote:

Will battlefield 2042 have a auto run/sprint?

Ok @KK_l3gendki11a ,

You mean the feature that when pushing the button/joystick to run with your soldier, that it then after a few seconds starts to actually go fast sprinting instead?   On the consoles we have the option just to press down on the joystick right away to switch to sprint mode.   So dont see this as any big issue at all.   And also in the advanced control settings we have for the last many BF games had the option to enable sprint direct when pressing the run button/joystick movement to the bottom.   I dont see any reason why EA would not maintain such basic features for us also for the next game release, so nothing I would be concerned about…

Message 5 of 13 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KK_l3gendki11a Yes, both switch on/off sprinting and press and hold sprinting have been in the game for some time. That is not going to change.
Message 6 of 13 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 7 of 13 (750 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@CyberDyme Will it work by pushing the analog forward to sprint because I can't press the analog down?
Message 8 of 13 (695 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@carsono311 I mean when you push the analog forward it will sprint because i can't press the analog down.
Message 9 of 13 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KK_l3gendki11a Honestly not sure for console controls. I would assume you could bind that to sprint, but just not certain.
Message 10 of 13 (672 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help