Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Services down without warning?

by warlune1

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

@skulvlaka wrote:

This game is amazing but im about to just delete it. Constant blue screens or just getting kicked from a mission at random times. Or even the same mission multit time

Blue screens is definitely NOT the game's fault. If you're getting blue screens, you have hardware/hardware driver issues. Windows stopped using BSOD for software related problems back with Windows 7.

Update you drivers, maybe a clean install of your video and audio drivers. And test with another game that sucks down video RAM to make sure your video card isn't acting up.

Random connection drops on the other hand, sorry to hear :\ Up until today I hadn't had any connection issues, and this event seems unexpected to the extreme.

Message 41 of 52 (342 Views)

★★★★ Novice
oh yeah, and please stop sending me "you leveled up again" awards for venting on your * boards. As if in anyone actual gives a schitts creek about some stupid rating system for a forum. Why don't you pull some of this high class talent off the board development and have them invest their time in proper game fixing issues.
Message 42 of 52 (319 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do not post much, but yesterday i recieved the ce-34878-0 error for the first time and now this. I do not believe in coincidences, very unfortunate. Hope it is not a major issue.

Message 43 of 52 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Error retrieving Anthem live service data.

Have now tried playing three times, this last time I was sitting at the main ANTHEM SCREEN and it kicked me out again!

C'mon you guys, Love the game but this is STUPID! FIX THE ISSUES!!!

As I'm typing literally doing nothing, kicked me out a 4th time. i was at the main loading screen

And a 5th!

Everyone should be upset at this point.

Message 44 of 52 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Last time i looked at the calendar it said 2nd of March by my calculation the game been out 1week 1 day seeing it was released on the 22nd of February so there's going to be issues also to the guy saying im going back to Destiny sorry to say they have had big issues with there servers in the past why do you think Blizzard bailed them out with there servers

Message 45 of 52 (197 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Maybe they can fix the missing Stronghold issue while servers are down......

Message 46 of 52 (173 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

...chrome_2019-03-01_20-02-43.png

Message 47 of 52 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also Dragon Age 4 is due sometime this year what ya gonna do if some of you buy it ya gonna b1tch and cry like little babies on release that there's connection issues and other bugs game creators aren't perfect most of them are slow to fix them but eventually they get fixed

Message 48 of 52 (132 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@AngelicEnforcer wrote:

The live status website for Anthem on EA says that all servers are online. Wonder if it is a PSN issue.

Happening on PC as well.

@DeathmasterUk wrote:

Also Dragon Age 4 is due sometime this year what ya gonna do if some of you buy it ya gonna b1tch and cry like little babies on release that there's connection issues and other bugs game creators aren't perfect most of them are slow to fix them but eventually they get fixed

No chance i'll buy that after Anthem.. Plus DA 2 and Inquisition were horrible..

Message 49 of 52 (94 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

That's what I'm doing right now.  Destiny servers never go down.

That's a flat out lie.  There is scheduled maintenance for Destiny every week, scheduled Blizzard server maintenance that prevents logging in, *and* occasional unscheduled maintenance.

To pick one example out of many (this is just the first one I found):

https://www.vg247.com/2016/06/30/right-in-the-middle-of-iron-banner-destiny-is-going-down-again-to-f...

Message 50 of 52 (55 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help