Service inassessable

by Bulletz4me22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Service inassessable

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi EA Sports every time this week that I tried to get on nba live moble this thing keeps popping up saying  Service   inassessable and I don’t know what it means I was trying to get back on bc I am a leader of my league and was trying to start a league  tournament  Bc all of my members was getting mad at me bc they needed me to start it so they can get there weekly achievements done. And I was also trying to complete the rookies sets and today was the last day for me to complete it and I couldn’t so please EA can you tell me what’s going on.

Message 1 of 4 (979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Service inassessable

Community Manager

@Bulletz4me22 Hi, it sounds like you might be having some update issues. Can you try restarting your device and see if this changes anything? Can I check if your device is short on storage space, in case this is a factor?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (950 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Bulletz4me22 Hi, it sounds like you might be having some update issues. Can you try restarting your device and see if this changes anything? Can I check if your device is short on storage space, in case this is a factor?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey ea I uninstalled it and then downloaded it back and it still not working 

Message 3 of 4 (940 Views)

Community Manager

Can you see if swapping to a different connection type changes anything? Perhaps there's a wifi/mobile data issue and trying the other type will help. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (913 Views)