Re: Servers worse even more than normal today!

by sarimbest123

Original Post

Servers worse even more than normal today!

★★★★★ Newbie

Are servers worse than even normal for others too today?

I have been trying to play since the last 5 or so hours and I can't even get one normal match today! 

Normally, I just have to leave one match every 3 or so matches because I get the ping sign (needle inside a circle) and it causes delays which I can not stand or the dreaded packet loss symbol which is like graph or a crooked line! 

Today however every single match had them both along with new signs!

Respawn please stop cheeping out on servers for Asians, don't be like that please!

p.s I play from India on Singapore (around 63 ping) servers because there are no servers for India even tho small indie releases on steam also can manage that these days. Heck PUBG has had a server in India for ages but not Apex Legends with EA's backing!

Message 1 of 8 (489 Views)

★ Pro
@frag_dharma I think new hacks are messing with servers Just my opinion.
Message 2 of 8 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits No because the servers are laggy on console too , Im assuming the player count has dropped so they’re forcing you yo play in a specific server
Message 3 of 8 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Mine (PS4)  is very laggy too. 

Message 4 of 8 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

oh interesting! Btw the strange thing is that if change server to HongKong, which is a higher ping server for me (between 94ms-103ms) I get a much better experience.

I think their Singapore servers are just cheap or messed up...

Message 5 of 8 (392 Views)

Make a server in India.Pls

★★★★ Apprentice

Please make a server in India.Since number of gamers has been increase dramatically.

Message 6 of 8 (363 Views)

Re: Make a server in India.Pls

★★★★ Guide

There is a trend the more time we give them to fix lag, the more time they have to make it worse.

Message 7 of 8 (348 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup servers are worse for me too I payed on Singapore 70 ping now I have to play on Frankfurt it shows 120 ping but my gameplay feels 200 ping

@frag_dharma wrote:

Are servers worse than even normal for others too today?

I have been trying to play since the last 5 or so hours and I can't even get one normal match today! 

Normally, I just have to leave one match every 3 or so matches because I get the ping sign (needle inside a circle) and it causes delays which I can not stand or the dreaded packet loss symbol which is like graph or a crooked line! 

Today however every single match had them both along with new signs!

Respawn please stop cheeping out on servers for Asians, don't be like that please!

p.s I play from India on Singapore (around 63 ping) servers because there are no servers for India even tho small indie releases on steam also can manage that these days. Heck PUBG has had a server in India for ages but not Apex Legends with EA's backing!

Message 8 of 8 (248 Views)