Servers going down

by Ice_

Original Post

Servers going down

★★★★★ Apprentice

Today I've been booted off servers when playing. The recent one happened after we won the game and the server crashed thus did not give any XP at all. It felt like it was deliberately sabotaged by a player. Are there any hacks going around crashing the servers?

Message 1 of 7 (841 Views)

Re: Servers going down

Hero

I've not heard of anything.

Report back if it keeps happening over a few days.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 7 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DarthFDG Still happening.
Just got booted out of a game. I can't recall the error code though.
I'm not having an issue with any other game.
I just got booted from a server that I did pretty good at (supreme). All XP is lost....
Message 3 of 7 (701 Views)

★★★★ Pro

it like a random thing play a few games then says lost conation to server. have been in a group and it dose it i being the only one to lose it?

Message 4 of 7 (688 Views)

Hero

@Ice_  @91comet91  What region are you playing in?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 5 of 7 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing in Europe.

Played a couple of games today and I wasn't booted. I don't mind getting booted etc., it's just that I am losing all progression (XP, Milestones etc.).

Message 6 of 7 (662 Views)

★★★★ Pro

usa

Message 7 of 7 (646 Views)