Servers - Will we get them?

by PPNSteve

Original Post

Re: Servers - Will we get them?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
@SOCOMDEATHDEALR 

I hate listening to whining and crying. The only rule should be don't cry how you got killed. Which was a problem in BF3-4. Rules made whiners, not solders.

Yes, if BF1-V played certain maps I probably would have played more. Maybe they don't want the games to live for ever, unless they can keep making money.

I'm all for customizing. But say servers that want to be able to kick players for ANY reason or limit snipers should be privet only. You give an inch people take a mile.

Message 81 of 202 (742 Views)

★★ Guide
@FearNoTears You'd be surprised how many people " want " limitations on some classes or weapons and join servers just because they have these implemented.

We will always have people who * and moan in any game we have, I see it a lot in bf1/5 and thats without moderation.
Message 82 of 202 (719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If they dont implementing RSP,money will stay in my pocket,simply

Message 83 of 202 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PeppaPigKilla 
Go back and read the first thing I wrote. lol. No Rule, accept No whining. If you think someone is cheating, then do that report thing. Servers can pick what maps they want to run. I guess that's it. : /  Questions?  Privet server can use a password and play how ever they want.
Message 84 of 202 (688 Views)

★★ Guide

@FearNoTears wrote:
@SOCOMDEATHDEALR 

I hate listening to whining and crying. The only rule should be don't cry how you got killed. Which was a problem in BF3-4. Rules made whiners, not solders.

Yes, if BF1-V played certain maps I probably would have played more. Maybe they don't want the games to live for ever, unless they can keep making money.

I'm all for customizing. But say servers that want to be able to kick players for ANY reason or limit snipers should be privet only. You give an inch people take a mile.

Yea bro, myself and my buddies didn't/don't really get into joining rooms with someone POSSIBLY looking out for his or her buddies that are getting owned, assume something and take 'action', or letting that 'power' go to their heads.

I'm all for options....ppl renting servers and making all kinds of bs rules, isn't going to phase me or my gaming experience. 🍻

Message 85 of 202 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SOCOMDEATHDEALR 

One minute you don't join the BS server rules and then the next they don't phase you. Try to be persistent.

Message 86 of 202 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Over 20K players had added our clan's BF1 conquest server to their favorites, and any given day it had a full queue of players wanting to get in.

So, there is a need for community administered servers.

Message 87 of 202 (656 Views)

★ Guide

This is one of my biggest frustrations in BF:V.  Not having a home for a community to play on splinters communities. On PC its a much needed extra layer of protection to players from cheaters. Active Admins can respond faster than anti cheat.

Message 88 of 202 (637 Views)

★ Guide

Same... no RSP no $$. 

Message 89 of 202 (602 Views)

★★ Guide

@FearNoTears wrote:
@SOCOMDEATHDEALR 

One minute you don't join the BS server rules and then the next they don't phase you. Try to be persistent.

Let me break out my crayons for ya. 

Every minute, I don't join the bs mod rooms....and every minute, it doesn't "phase" me because the rooms I'll be in will be with my buddies.....rollin with and against the bots. 

Options are key....no reason why the option of rental servers should be left out for those that use them. 

Very simple man....and very persistent of me.

Message 90 of 202 (598 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help