Server sync in APEX

by No_Room_Here

Original Post

Server sync in APEX

★★★★ Novice

Please, fix that server sync in APEX. That has been as problem for a while as I see. Tried those DNS changing. Still problem with server sync. So far I think that players have to do something in their PCs rather than DEVs trying to face those issues.

Message 1 of 6 (314 Views)

Re: Server sync in APEX

★★★★ Novice

That problem in here has been for a while. Two EA games and both of them has issues. Dang, guys! Is it really that bad as is it told in network? 

Message 2 of 6 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I plaied APEX for couple of days and there was nothing wrong. Until suddenly game has problems with server sync. I am doing nothing on my PC. Problem, I think, is in EA, not in players PCs.

Message 3 of 6 (309 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @No_Room_Here. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (279 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dude, please, stop this :D 

I have no problem with watching 2k videos. Sometimes 4k videos. I have no problem using torrent ( i dont leave it on, when gaming ). Like, please, stop this. Problem is not my PC, cause it isnt even half year old. Problem is EA its self. I guess implementing gambling and micro transactions were more important than improving gaming experience and performance.

Message 5 of 6 (248 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @No_Room_Here just because you see no issues with some things does not mean that all will work.

Have you checked that the ports that your games need are open?

If you have a UO Trace then we can take a look at how your connection is being routed?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (224 Views)